ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Company Director, document related query.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nilparikh
Newly Registered

ILR Company Director, document related query.

Post by nilparikh » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi I'm going to apply in person at Crydon PEO on 4th Feb.

I have collected all documents that are mentioned in various post, still I have one question,

1. I filed returns electronically so I have bring all electronic returns file printout including company house return, VAT return, and SA return.

Is that compliance over document authenticity and their requirement.

Please replay urgently if you can.

Thanks,
Nilay.

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 pm

I think you should be fine. You can carry Corporation demand/payment letter from HMRC. Going by the posts I read earlier as long as the VAT or PAYE payments are reflected in business bank account statements, you should be fine.

BTW I am also applying on same day at Croydon PEO in self employed category :D
Techie

nilparikh
Newly Registered

Post by nilparikh » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:35 pm

VAT and all taxes paid using direct debit so no payment letter. :( But yes they reflect on bank statements.

nilparikh
Newly Registered

Post by nilparikh » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:41 pm

I have following documents with me,

Personal
1. Bank statements
2. Payslips (signed and stamped by accountant)
3. Dividend vouchers (signed and stamped by accountant)
4. Annual returns (online copy, so going to take just printout for last two years)
5. P60, P45 and PD11 for last 5 years.
6. Accountant's letter
7. Life in UK test
8. Cohabitation documents for wife.

Business
1. Bank statements
2. Covering period VAT invoices (print out, on plain paper)
3. VAT returns (Online so just printout on plain paper)
4. Company house return (online so just print out on plain paper)
5. Contracts (can show daily rates etc)

Do you think any document, I may require additionally?

Nilay.

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:04 pm

The document list looks good to me. I am carrying lesser documents than you.

Didn't you get corporation tax reminder letter from HMRC? If yes it is worth including that in your list. I would also recommend carrying copy of company tax returns submitted to HMRC signed by director.
Techie

ekta

Please post your outcome

Post by ekta » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Guys, Please post your experience. I have my appointment in march so It'll be helpful if you can post your experience and outcome. I am also a limited company director and going with similar documents.

Wish you Good luck.

Cheers

nilparikh
Newly Registered

Post by nilparikh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 am

Hi, experience at PEO Croydon was good. They have approved my case and granted me ILR. I'm self employed (Director of LTD company, IT Contractor).

I brought following documents,

Personal,
1. Payslips (Quarterly processed)
2. Dividend Vouchers
3. Personal Bank statements,
4. HMRC 5 years employment history letter,
5. All P45 and P60 (if you have 4. than it's optional),
6. Accountant's letter.

Business,
1. Business bank statement,
2. Invoices,

They said, it would be enough, however I was in possession of HMRC letters, corp tax, vat info and return, etc. IN my case, I was just claiming salary + dividend vouchers.

My personal advise would be to prefer, via salary + dividend route, if you meet points, don't get in to detail with retained profit, it will be easy and fast. Avoid unnecessary documentation, be in possession because, they will ask you multiple time if they wanted some particular documentation.

I reached 1 hour early, they let me in, I think appointment system is not hard and fast with timings. So, if you reach there early, don't wait outside.

Payment, biomatric, initial screening took less than 20 min, than we waited for 1.5 hours for our turn with caseworker, and casewoker approx. took 30-40 min on decision.

Best of luck and god bless.

Nilay.

nilparikh
Newly Registered

Post by nilparikh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 am

One more thing, case worker honestly mentioned, she is interested in verifying all payment translations only. i.e. Salary, dividend.

So if you claim, only via salary and dividend, than it would be very easy for them and you too.