ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Expiry

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

Passport Expiry

Post by mjay » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Dear Friends
I have applied tier 1 visa on 27th of december with psw rute showing £50000 half in uk bank and half from pakistan.my question is that my passport will expire on 2nd june 2013 as the ukba took long time to decide the application may be they take long time to decide my application but in the meanwhile if my passport expire than what i need to do and also what is the valid time of ur passport when u apply ur application is that 6 month or 3 month

thank you

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Passport Expiry

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 am

mjay wrote:Dear Friends
I have applied tier 1 visa on 27th of december with psw rute showing £50000 half in uk bank and half from pakistan.my question is that my passport will expire on 2nd june 2013 as the ukba took long time to decide the application may be they take long time to decide my application but in the meanwhile if my passport expire than what i need to do and also what is the valid time of ur passport when u apply ur application is that 6 month or 3 month

thank you

As far as my understanding you are fine ............. also you will get biometric card not a visa stamp on your passport so you are fine i guess.

regards

kim1

Post by kim1 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:30 am

Hi mjay

You need a passport which has at least 6 moths left on it,while you apply for a visa. if you applied with such validity then it dont matter how long UKBA takes when you get back the passport you apply for a new passport.

mjay

Post by mjay » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 am

kim1 wrote:Hi mjay

You need a passport which has at least 6 moths left on it,while you apply for a visa. if you applied with such validity then it dont matter how long UKBA takes when you get back the passport you apply for a new passport.
thank you
but my passport was valid 5 month and 5days when i submit my application not 6months