ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meena1234

Re: Hello

Post by meena1234 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 am

Salam all

Looking at some of the reasons of refusal posted and the evidence submitted initially, it seems that the Eco are too busy /not bothering at all to look at some cases in depth. I have had similar experience .this is stressing me so much.

Sadia 786
I do not mean to lower your hopes but prepare a solid case, it might take more time than you anticipate , above all keep praying and inshAllah hopefully your case will be overturned inshaAllah

Prince and zully

Any news..?

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Yeah u r right meena..
m so stressd..

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Sadia786 wrote:Yeah u r right meena..
m so stressd..
There's no point stressing it will make you ill. Just prepare that's the best n keep yourself busy time will go by before you know it... There is a good possibility they may look at appeals as there's not so many spouse cases now. I was just the unlucky one that got caught with spouse visa apps, so they were not interested in looking at my appeal...
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Aaw..dnt worry & dnt think like tht Zully..u r at the endin point..dnt lose hope..m tryin to move on first step & u r on last so smile & hope for best..u will hear good news soon..my prayers r wid all of u..:)

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Salaam,

yes thats right dont lose hope, prepare for the best and worst, and always have trust in Allah Swt and keep Praying and Doing Dua. In Sha Allah everything will be fine.

May Allah Help Us All In This Difficult Time Ameen.

Dua's For you all.

sj_rish
Newly Registered

Post by sj_rish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:06 am

hello everyone
new to this forum.My tier1 general spouse visa got refused need to ask few qs regarding that.
visa application:13.11.2012
rejected:28.11.2012
appeal from UK:13.12.2012
this is the overall progress.i need to know how long it approx can take once the appeal fee has been deducted from the account?
my husband just noticed that they have taken the fee.I am not very sure how will the case proceed further?
Also the reasons for rejection were
1.We didnt provide sufficient evidence of our contact.
2.Bank statement,although the statement was perfect in all ways like the amount,duration everything.
3.As we gt married 18 months back n we applied now and we gave the reason that i was studying.They want to know what actually m studying for that long :/
4.Lastly we dint provide the entry exist details so they assumed he had never come to Pakistan after wedding.

so through a solicitor we provided all the details that they asked for.Like skype,viber,fb everythn,his passport photocopy showing entry exit details,as far as bank statement was all fine the lawyer just mentioned that there was no obvious issue in that.How you guys see the chances of my case being over turned?plus how long will it take approx?its been 3weeks till date.

regards

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 pm

sj_rish wrote:hello everyone
new to this forum.My tier1 general spouse visa got refused need to ask few qs regarding that.
this is the overall progress.i need to know how long it approx can take once the appeal fee has been deducted from the account?
my husband just noticed that they have taken the fee.I am not very sure how will the case proceed further?
2.Bank statement,although the statement was perfect in all ways like the amount,duration everything.
3.As we gt married 18 months back n we applied now and we gave the reason that i was studying.They want to know what actually m studying for that long :/
4.Lastly we dint provide the entry exist details so they assumed he had never come to Pakistan after wedding.

so through a solicitor we provided all the details that they asked for.Like skype,viber,fb everythn,his passport photocopy showing entry exit details,as far as bank statement was all fine the lawyer just mentioned that there was no obvious issue in that.How you guys see the chances of my case being over turned?plus how long will it take approx?its been 3weeks till date.

regards
HI, Firstly it depends how bust the courts are... i did hear they were behind a little. really u should hear within 2 weeks but u may need to call them to find out what date they are working on.
noe that you have provided the info you just have to wait for bhc to make a decision. at present i dont think anyone can answer that questiuon as no one has had their appeal overturned since lastyear august, infact i dont think any case was looked at just sent straight to court.
in the letter from tribunal they do say 19 weeks wait, but anything can happen in that time...
best of luck.
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm

prince007 wrote:Salaam,

yes thats right dont lose hope, prepare for the best and worst, and always have trust in Allah Swt and keep Praying and Doing Dua. In Sha Allah everything will be fine.

Dua's For you all.
prince how comes you havent heard anything its been over two weeks by now you should have a determination letter stating appeal allowed or something.

zully
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Sadia786 wrote:Aaw..dnt worry & dnt think like tht Zully..u r at the endin point..dnt lose hope..m tryin to move on first step & u r on last so smile & hope for best..u will hear good news soon..my prayers r wid all of u..:)
Babes im not worried i was just saying. I have just waited patiently all this time, so i can wait a little longer.i dont mind waiting i just want a positive result in the end of it.

zully
visa stamped?

sj_rish
Newly Registered

Post by sj_rish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:04 pm

zully wrote:

regards
HI, Firstly it depends how bust the courts are... i did hear they were behind a little. really u should hear within 2 weeks but u may need to call them to find out what date they are working on.
noe that you have provided the info you just have to wait for bhc to make a decision. at present i dont think anyone can answer that questiuon as no one has had their appeal overturned since lastyear august, infact i dont think any case was looked at just sent straight to court.
in the letter from tribunal they do say 19 weeks wait, but anything can happen in that time...
best of luck.

aww zully thank you so much for your reply.You mean there is a chance that i can hear somthn in 2 weeks? and ive applied thru solicitor what details do i need to mail them to get an answer?and after ECO has received the letter everyone is given 19wks period?

best of luck to you Zully!! i hope u hear a good news soon In sha ALLAH.
Remember me in your prayers.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm

sj_rish wrote:
zully wrote:

regards
best of luck.

aww zully thank you so much for your reply.You mean there is a chance that i can hear somthn in 2 weeks? and ive applied thru solicitor what details do i need to mail them to get an answer?and after ECO has received the letter everyone is given 19wks period?

best of luck to you Zully!! i hope u hear a good news soon In sha ALLAH.
Remember me in your prayers.

You can call AIT tmr... 03001237177 I think. Check that call them and speak to an advisors and they will tell you what date they are working on. Once you get a letter then the AIT give bhc 19 weeks to overturn or stick with their desision. It can get overturned within that time. But defo call tmr you will have a peace of mind
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

zully wrote:

Dua's For you all.
prince how comes you havent heard anything its been over two weeks by now you should have a determination letter stating appeal allowed or something.

zully

because the appeal was withdrawn the judge does not write a letter or anything, i think they send the case back ISB embassy or something, i just pray this whole wait gets over soon. miss my wife and daughter.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 am

zully wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:Aaw..dnt worry & dnt think like tht Zully..u r at the endin point..dnt lose hope..m tryin to move on first step & u r on last so smile & hope for best..u will hear good news soon..my prayers r wid all of u..:)
Babes im not worried i was just saying. I have just waited patiently all this time, so i can wait a little longer.i dont mind waiting i just want a positive result in the end of it.

zully
great minds think alike i was thinkn of that earliar, what you said "i dont mind waiting i just want a positive result in the end of it"

In Sha Allah All will be good.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

Dua's For you all.

zully
prince. i personally think you will be getting a call letter real soon.... inshallah you will be with mrs real quick n little one.

because the appeal was withdrawn the judge does not write a letter or anything, i think they send the case back ISB embassy or something, i just pray this whole wait gets over soon. miss my wife and daughter.
visa stamped?

Awaiting :(
Newly Registered

pending date

Post by Awaiting :( » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Today was my pending date for my appeal. So have waited 19 weeks with no result, just waiting now for a court hearing date :( seems like an endless wait.

prince007

Re: pending date

Post by prince007 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Today was my pending date for my appeal. So have waited 19 weeks with no result, just waiting now for a court hearing date :( seems like an endless wait.
Dont worry, most of us on this forum had to go to court because they didnt look at our cases in appeal.

Have trust and faith in Allah Swt and watch how things change.

whens ur court date?

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 am

Prince 007

I don't have a court dare as of yet. I'm going to call tomorrow to see what they say. I read that you went to court a couple of weeks ago have you heard anything? I suppose I'm lucky in the sense that I get to see my hubby every 3 months for a couple of weeks at least, but I just want it to be over and done with :(

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am

Awaiting :( wrote:Prince 007

I don't have a court dare as of yet. I'm going to call tomorrow to see what they say. I read that you went to court a couple of weeks ago have you heard anything? I suppose I'm lucky in the sense that I get to see my hubby every 3 months for a couple of weeks at least, but I just want it to be over and done with :(
yes ring them up tommorow they will assist you better, nope i havent heard anything yet, Do Dua for me thanks.

In Sha Allah you will hear something very soon.

they can still overturn the decision before it goes to court wish u best of luck.

and also email the visa section in Isb asking for an update they should tell you something.

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I have called them today, they said I would have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for a letter for a court hearing. So I guess I just need to keep waiting :) will keep everyone in my duas please remember me in yours too

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi Prince,

I personally think that your wife will be asked to submit her passport before you will hear any news because this is how I remember a friend of mine heard her good news. However, she had to wait a month rather than the standard 2 weeks and then about a month later her hubby was with her.This was back in January last year though.
InshaAllah sooner or later you will get the news.If God forbid they were planning to reject again then you would definitely have heard within 2 weeks. So keep parying that they reply soon and for us too.
Hi All
I submitted my appeal in October,got a reply from AIT that my docs were forwarded to Isl on 31st of Oct, but when I asked my MP to write a letter on my behalf which she kindly did (in beg of Nov),she got a reply (on 27th of Nov) that an appeal hadnt been received by them(in Ibd) from us and that it takes 90 days when the appal is received for review.
At this I contacted my solicitor and he said there may have been a delay by the AIT-A whole month delay -hmmm.
Since then I forwarded the letter received from the AIT confirming that ECO has to reply by March 13 to my MP again and asked her to write another letter.
She again kindly did so,this time she said that she sent a copy to AIT for their records also and side by side mentioned to me that this is as far as she can go because these are now legal/court issues.I hope that the customer services of Ibd office get the max info and atleast provide some info to her quickly abaout our appel because both my lawyer and myself have not been given a reply.

You are all right, yes we should "chill" and wait for the news as it comes but for me its not easy..I believe in Fate-dont get me wrong but when you put so much effort,time money in proving something that is so evident and not to mention a daughter who misses her father then its not the frustration that drags you down its the worry that what if those maniacs in Ibd make the same stupid mistakes again and then starts another period of waiting.

Anyway my question is would it help if I send a general letter from my daughters doctor that she is missing her father and so for her mental and physical well being could they speed the process...Would the solicitor be able to send it to Isb at this time,and would it be received and looked into.
Any suggestions?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi, really you should gad sent the letter with the appeal. You have an option to write an experdite letter for the judge too look into and he can grant a 11 week process instead of 19 weeks.
Get your solicitor to write to them there's no loss in it, but both prince and I have kids. But we didn't get any compassion. I was alone n expecting but still it wasn't good enough and two doctors letters and a midwife letter... Unfortunantly you may have a daughter who misses her father but I don't think they really care to be frankly honest. If this country really believed in human rights w wouldn't be waiting this long in appeal... I got a a 11 year old. I got a 7 month old and I'm 5 months pregnant... So I suppose wears all suffering in our own way. But they ain't interested. Get your solicitor to write n see what happens.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Salam Zully,

Thanks for the reply, I will get in touch with the solicitor tomorrow and see what he says.

I understand that we are all missing our loved ones and it is difficult having to go through all this alone especially when there are children involved and you are a female, responsible to do things which at times are beyond capability at times but I pray that Allah increases our himmat and rewards us with the best.
May be my case is a bit different from some you,since I have have been trying for the last three years and this is my second application, my hubby has already told me to return in March -forget about going to court he said.
Thats why I humbly ask you guys again and again to pray for us that this case and all yours gets overturned really soon.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam Zully,

Thanks for the reply, I will get in touch with the solicitor tomorrow and see what he says.

I understand that we are all missing our loved ones and it is difficult having to go through all this alone especially when there are children involved and you are a female, responsible to do things which at times are beyond capability at times but I pray that Allah increases our himmat and rewards us with the best.
May be my case is a bit different from some you,since I have have been trying for the last three years and this is my second application, my hubby has already told me to return in March -forget about going to court he said.
Thats why I humbly ask you guys again and again to pray for us that this case and all yours gets overturned really soon.
Inshallah everyone is praying for you we all have one thing in common all this waiting.. If hubby is saying come back in march well march isn't far and one way or another you will get your answer and you have waited this long what's a couple more to see what the answer is. Then you can decide what's best in your life....
It's not easy but Allah has a pathway for you and slowly all will fall in place.
visa stamped?

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi everyone,
To those who appealed for spouse visa when you sent appeal application off after how many weeks did they take payment out of bank account?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Hi everyone,
To those who appealed for spouse visa when you sent appeal application off after how many weeks did they take payment out of bank account?
Mine was instant as i appealed online.