ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT Tier 2 general (employee sponsored visa)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mustuk
Newly Registered

URGENT Tier 2 general (employee sponsored visa)

Post by Mustuk » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Hiya,

I am currently on Post study visa which expires on February 11, 2013. My employers want to keep me and therefore have increased my salary from Feb 11, 2013 onwards to the required scale based on the NQF 6 description. My employer has provided me a CoS based on my increased salary starting from Feb 11. I have a few questions regarding the same:

I am currently on a lower payscale but will be at the required payscale from the day my visa expires. Is that acceptable?

The UKBA application hass asked for all payslips to prove I have been working with the organisation. However my current payslip will show my current lower payscale. Is that ok?

Also, my contractual working hours are 35 whereas UKBA has stated 37.5 hours. This will mean that my hourly rate is as per the guidelines but annual salary is not. Will there be any complications due to that?

I have to send my application by the end of the week and would really appreciate any kind of help on this. Thanks in advance for your time and guidance.

Thank you

sashwilldo
Newly Registered

Post by sashwilldo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 am

Hi Mustuk,

Firstly, your working hours should be minimum 37.5. You cannot apply if you work less than 37.5 hrs. You should convince your employer to increase your working hours to match the appropriate salary. You do not need to submit your payslips.

sashwilldo
Newly Registered

Post by sashwilldo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 am

hi mustuk,
Can i know your SOC code and job title? Did you submit your application? I need some help from you. Please reply..Thanks in advance.

Mustuk
Newly Registered

Post by Mustuk » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 pm

sashwilldo wrote:Hi Mustuk,

Firstly, your working hours should be minimum 37.5. You cannot apply if you work less than 37.5 hrs. You should convince your employer to increase your working hours to match the appropriate salary. You do not need to submit your payslips.
Thank you for your response. I have been asked for payslips as a proof that I have been working with the employer. Can you please advise?

My Soc code is the one for marketing and sales manager..what help did you need?[/img]