ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

still waiting FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

homeboi78
Newly Registered

still waiting FLR(M)

Post by homeboi78 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

just joined this forum and thought i share my timeline as am still wating!FLR(M) ukba rec app:27/03/12 acknowledgement letter rec:14/05/12, biometrics rec:18/05/12,bio done at po:21/05/12. still waiting for any reply from ukba atfer several phone calls.

SalmanS.Zafar
- thin ice -

Post by SalmanS.Zafar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:35 pm

DEAR homeboi78,

The VISA PROCESSING TIME is as following -

EEA Application made inside the United Kingdom: 3 Months from the date of application.

Any other visa application made inside the United Kingdom: 6 months from the date of application.

These visa processing time as advised by the UK Border Agency themselves and are a guidance to caseworkers.

If your application is taking longer then the visa processing time, you should chase up the UK Border Agency. How can you chase up the UKBA? There are various ways... Ask if you wish to know!

Best of Luck x

homeboi78
Newly Registered

Post by homeboi78 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:48 pm

SalmanS.Zafar wrote:DEAR homeboi78,

The VISA PROCESSING TIME is as following -

EEA Application made inside the United Kingdom: 3 Months from the date of application.

Any other visa application made inside the United Kingdom: 6 months from the date of application.

These visa processing time as advised by the UK Border Agency themselves and are a guidance to caseworkers.

If your application is taking longer then the visa processing time, you should chase up the UK Border Agency. How can you chase up the UKBA? There are various ways... Ask if you wish to know!
Best of Luck x
hi i would appreciate if you could take me through how to chase up the HO,cos i have made several phone calls always to be told my app is still been processed.