ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need quick help plz

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jojybaba

need quick help plz

Post by jojybaba » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi,

Plz tell about my two questions,

1. My five years on Tier 1 completing very soon towards ILR,while my children are with me for last 9 months,can they apply ILR with me using same Form Set O

and

2.for my wife i think she has to complete 2 years so should i use form set M for her and in that form ESOL/Life in the UK also important although,in form this english requirment is for ILR only,,,so question is as my wife is just applying switching,,Tier 1 dependent to form set M,,,than do she needs English test?????????????

Thanks for reading long query ,,hoping yur prompt help

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm

plz reply any body

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: need quick help plz

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

jojybaba wrote:Hi,

1. My five years on Tier 1 completing very soon towards ILR,while my children are with me for last 9 months,can they apply ILR with me using same Form Set O

and

2.for my wife i think she has to complete 2 years so should i use form set M for her and in that form ESOL/Life in the UK also important although,in form this english requirment is for ILR only,,,so question is as my wife is just applying switching,,Tier 1 dependent to form set M,,,than do she needs English test?????????????

You need to provide more information mate.

1. Were your children born in the UK? If they were then they can simply register for citizenship "after" you get your ILR. If they were not born in the UK then they will have to complete either 2 years or 5 years depending on when they entered UK.

2. If your wife is applying at the same time as you then you can use SET(O) for both otherwise she will need to apply using either SET(M) or FLR(M) ...... depends on your visa status when she is applying.

like i said you need to provide more info. entry dates, expiry dates, current visas etc.

jojybaba

Tier 1 dependent 'what is Qualifying period,,before july2012

Post by jojybaba » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:31 pm

shahid2000 wrote:
jojybaba wrote:Hi,

Appreciate your response,

my children born in pakistan and joined me in june2012 and i am assuming that they can apply ILR with me as before july12 there is no qualifying period for children and i will add them on form Set O,,is this correct and

My wife also came in june2012 before rules changed in july2012,,so question is which form she will use,,,i am applying ILR in Feb and she is Tier 1 dependent now,,she is living in UK for last six months so question is can i add her in Set O form as dependent or i use another form,,if so than which one

Kindly reply me

and

You need to provide more information mate.

1. Were your children born in the UK? If they were then they can simply register for citizenship "after" you get your ILR. If they were not born in the UK then they will have to complete either 2 years or 5 years depending on when they entered UK.

2. If your wife is applying at the same time as you then you can use SET(O) for both otherwise she will need to apply using either SET(M) or FLR(M) ...... depends on your visa status when she is applying.

like i said you need to provide more info. entry dates, expiry dates, current visas etc.