ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

acknowledgement letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majojo

acknowledgement letter

Post by majojo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 am

hi guys just want to find out. are all acknowledgement letters from ukba the same. i received mine from ukba today under flr/o category and it just states that i have made an application under flro and it will be submitted to the relevant case unit and it shall be passed to a case worker so should they need any further information the case worker will write me through the post.

it did not say any thing about further instructions ie biometrics etc.??

winners

Post by winners » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm

This is just a standard acknowledge letter sent to applicant that make applicaton. Biometric would be send to you when its your turn

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:28 pm

winners wrote:This is just a standard acknowledge letter sent to applicant that make applicaton. Biometric would be send to you when its your turn
Hi winner have you receive your biometric letter as yet?

winners

Post by winners » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Sanny26, not yet very frustrating, even some applicants that applied since August still not receive it ,after charging that kind of fees.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:58 pm

winners wrote:Sanny26, not yet very frustrating, even some applicants that applied since August still not receive it ,after charging that kind of fees.
Thats what im saying its really fraustrating we pay so much money for this kind of service its a real shame,im doing a extension and i cant believe ive waited 3 months just to get a bio letter, i thought it takes 3 months to get back ma documents but my thinking is so wrong lol

majojo

ook

Post by majojo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

yeah i know how it feels its so sad... what categories are you guys applying for. and where are you switching from am switchingfrom tier 4 to spouse but on the 10 year partner route using the FLR/O form. since i am allowed to work full time after my course i appleid for that asmy wife could work before since she had a surgery. so we only used 3 months payslips. our combined salaries exceed 1550 for the 3 months pay slip we provided. i also wrote a letter stating that i couldnt work beyond end f january since my visa expires so i used just the 3 months payslip. do you guys think i stand a chance for the 10 year partner route under FLR/O?

and yea that tru taking the money is easy for them but deciding on the case aint easylol

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Hun im not switching from anyting im just doing a extension this is my second round DLR, i just didnt thought i would have waited this long. i applied under article 8

majojo

ook

Post by majojo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

ook i get what u mean sunny. but before what visa were you on til you had the dlr?

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 am

I came here as a child hun been living here for the past 12 years got 2 british kids,and a son who also got DLR with me but he will be turning 10 this year so im going to register him as a british citizen..I was on a 6 months visiting visa when i came here but overstayed... i first applied bck in 2006 but i didnt got DLR till 2009 they apologised for that long delay.... so now im applying for a extension for me and ma son so when i finish doing this round of DLR after i will be applying for ILR...

majojo

nice

Post by majojo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 am

ook sunny. thats good. i wish you all the best with you and your child.
am just waiting for mine as i just made a fresh application for 10 year partner route.