ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapplication of Rejected Sponsorship Licence

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arvind.harish23
Newly Registered

Reapplication of Rejected Sponsorship Licence

Post by arvind.harish23 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 am

Hello Guys,

My company applied for a sponsorhip licence on May 12, 2012 and yesterday i received a rejection letter cause some of the documents were not original. So they have asked us to repply using the e- application method.

I am worried not will my re-application be put in the new pile of people who are applying in november or will it be immediately assigned to a case worker.

Also i am on PSW and am planning to switch to Tier 2 General when the COS is allocated, in the letter they have asked us to break down the COS we are applying for, so just wanted to confirm that Tier 2(General) unrestricted COS -In-country switching immigration category is the right choice

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am

Original documents? did your company sent them the certified documents or just copies? because they should accept the copies if certified by notary.

and unfortunately your application will be consider as new application and can only get their consideration if you need urgent treatment

and hence you are on PSW so you need unrestricted COS

arvind.harish23
Newly Registered

Thanks jibri

Post by arvind.harish23 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 am

sorry for the late reply , but the problem was resolved.

Thanks jibri

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 am

good for you arvind
but can you please tell me how it was resolved ? I am still waiting for out come and quit worried why did they rejected at first were the documents not certified before?
Thanks

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Obviously not. They also reject some certified docs because they're not done in the very particular way they want them. (For instance they don't like the certifying person to just put their company stamp, which is the way some lawyers do it).

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 pm

now I am worried when my company applied for license the solicitor put the stamp , position, date and signature is that right way ?[/quote]

arvind.harish23
Newly Registered

Post by arvind.harish23 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:34 am

Hey jibri,

it was because of the PDF printouts that i gave as proof .

The PDF copies have to be attested by a notary, or a practicing solicitor. you could also provide a covering letter from the concerned body saying that the documentation is a correct representation of the original.

if you don't do this Ur application will be declined, and if you are attesting it by a solicitor make sure that the solicitor is on the board (http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/) and the person is a solicitor not a Legal Executive or someone else, or else UKBA will decline the application again saying that they could not verify the authenticity of the solicitor.

If they dont find the solicitor on the website stated above tehy will contact you and ask you to verify the details

this is what i know, and hope it helps

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks Arvind
I have checked on the list and the solicitors I used to certify are on the list and person who certified put the date, his signature and role as well so hope it should be alright. if any problem will UKBA contact or straight away refuse the application any idea?

Thanks for help

arvind.harish23
Newly Registered

Post by arvind.harish23 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey jibri,

Sorry for the late reply , but they will contact the person stated on the sponsorship license, and sometimes the email will go to the junk-email folder so make sure you keep an eye on it, they will give you 7 days to produce supporting evidence.

But you don't have to worry as the name of the solicitor is there ont the website.