ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Credit Card Decline

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Abid
Newly Registered

Urgent - Credit Card Decline

Post by Abid » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:27 pm

Due to some resons paymnet on my credit card was decline. Now how to ask HSMP team to re-attempt on credit card? Can any one guide me? It is urgent plz do reply

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:16 pm

hi, find the reasons from bank why your CC is declined. If its due to non availability of funds etc... take care of it. Sometimes your bank might decline transactions assuming its fraud claims etc... If this is the case inform your bankers that Home Office from UK is going to charge the amount ...... etc...

all the best.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

vasumahan
Newly Registered

hi

Post by vasumahan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:16 pm

Hi Abid,

Try to call HSMP people and ask them whats the reason for decline and sort this one out with bank people. If the payment dosen't process i think HSMP people will send you back u'r application, so before this happens sort it out with bank people.

All the best....

Abid
Newly Registered

At what number should i contact?

Post by Abid » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:45 am

To ask them to try again, at what number should i call? Senior member can you plz answe?

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:38 pm

Dear Abid,

I am assuming that you're applying from Pakistan. If yes, then can you please tell which bank's credit card you're using?
Regards,

Z Z.

Abid
Newly Registered

I m using Askari MasterCard

Post by Abid » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 am

I m using Askari MasterCard

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:58 pm

Did you get your card enabled on internet? You have to call Askari Bank Credit Card call center and ask them to enable your credit for internet transaction for some time during which Home Office tries to charge your card. This is because of the reason that the credit cards from Pakistan have this restriction to prevent fradulent transactions.

Wish you goodluck.
Regards,

Z Z.