ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ravian3
Newly Registered

Need Information

Post by ravian3 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:30 pm

hi!
My name is waqar and i came in england with my mother, she hold a workperment and two month ago its expire she applied agian but they refuse it from that she again appply but no answer yet but i want to know that i am studing in england from 3 years and i am 19 year old can i apply for a indefinate for just myself some one told me that i can but i want to make it sure.

thx in advance

try-one
Member of Standing

Post by try-one » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Last edited by try-one on Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
-------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination (S. Tyler)

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:22 pm

try-one wrote:There is a rule that allows you to apply after living legally 10 years; check posts about that option, download the ILR application SET and read the explanations; that would help.
You have lived in the UK 16 years as a dependant of work permit holder?
I'd guess the kid has only been here 3 years. Who has a WP for 16 years anyway! Honestly, who throws a shoe....?