ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i apply for ILR on ten year basis

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MUHSAJID
Newly Registered

can i apply for ILR on ten year basis

Post by MUHSAJID » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 am

hi,
i am new to this forum and i need your help.

i came to the UK in jan'2003 on student visa and remain as student till 2008 then i switch to PSW for 2 years.in 2010 i applied for HSMP which was refuse by the home office claiming I use deception in my previous leave to remain which is PSW because my college (cambridge college of london) close down for bogus student,claim it was a bogus college by the home office.

i appeal to the First tribunal than to upper tribunal but both were denied by the tribunals. my solicitor put the application on the basis of human rights which is still pending.

now i completing my ten years in jan 2013,what best options are available for me ?

your reply will be much appreciated.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: can i apply for ILR on ten year basis

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 pm

MUHSAJID wrote:i appeal to the First tribunal than to upper tribunal but both were denied by the tribunals. my solicitor put the application on the basis of human rights which is still pending.

now i completing my ten years in jan 2013,what best options are available for me ? your reply will be much appreciated.
If you were covered by Section 3C/3D then you can. However, my advise is to post your query in here to get more appropriate answers.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 pm

MUHSAJID wrote:hi,
i am new to this forum and i need your help.

i came to the UK in jan'2003 on student visa and remain as student till 2008 then i switch to PSW for 2 years.in 2010 i applied for HSMP which was refuse by the home office claiming I use deception in my previous leave to remain which is PSW because my college (cambridge college of london) close down for bogus student,claim it was a bogus college by the home office.

i appeal to the First tribunal than to upper tribunal but both were denied by the tribunals. my solicitor put the application on the basis of human rights which is still pending.

now i completing my ten years in jan 2013,what best options are available for me ?

your reply will be much appreciated.
Someone had case similar to yours on this board recently and got refused. They will treat the PSW you got by deception as if you did not have leave to remain. There is therefore a gap of two years. Continuous lawful residency will be broken.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:
MUHSAJID wrote:i appeal to the First tribunal than to upper tribunal but both were denied by the tribunals. my solicitor put the application on the basis of human rights which is still pending.

now i completing my ten years in jan 2013,what best options are available for me ? your reply will be much appreciated.
If you were covered by Section 3C/3D then you can. However, my advise is to post your query in here to get more appropriate answers.
the thread you have linked to is supposed to be for timelines. I would suggest sticking to this thread. That said given his previous use of deception i don't think a 10 year ilr application will succeed.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Greenie wrote:the thread you have linked to is supposed to be for timelines. I would suggest sticking to this thread. That said given his previous use of deception i don't think a 10 year ilr application will succeed.
And you are assuming that thread to be used for just timelines??? The only reason behind me suggesting the timeline thread to that of yours is the possibility of finding similar cases is more...as more people are subscribed to the timeline thread compared to this....how ever it's the OP's choice...
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates