ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee -MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Somudro
Member of Standing

Referee -MN1

Post by Somudro » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 am

We live in buttom floor and Landlond live in the top floor of the same house. But the addresses of us (ours and Landlord) are the same.

Would it be any problem to make the Landlord as a referee for my child BC (MN1 form)?

ZAB2121
Newly Registered

Re: Referee -MN1

Post by ZAB2121 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:41 am

Somudro wrote:We live in buttom floor and Landlond live in the top floor of the same house. But the addresses of us (ours and Landlord) are the same.

Would it be any problem to make the Landlord as a referee for my child BC (MN1 form)?
I think it should be find as far as the referee is not your relative and know you for some time.

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:24 am

I need to write down my address and also Landlord's (REFEREE) address. Both are the same. My question is here about the same address.

ANY SUGESTION?

downlights

Post by downlights » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 pm

in my opinion it should not matter

perhaps make use of the extra information sheet to say that you and landlord have the same address