ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor license decision awaited

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akjee
Newly Registered

Sponsor license decision awaited

Post by akjee » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Sponsor licence applied: Dec 15, 2012

Our HR requested processing status: Jan 23, 2013

Response to status request: Jan 24, 2013

Response: "Thank you for your email.

I have checked our records and can confirm the application has now been decided.

We are not able to divulge the decision but can advise that your decision letter, along with supporting evidence, has been returned by recorded delivery.

Ref: XXXXXXXXXXX
Posted on: awaiting dispatch

Yours Sincerely
Kimberley Spamer | Customer Service Advisor"

We are expecting delivery by tomorrow or Monday. Fingers crossed.

BTW, the sponsor list released today (24 Jan 2013) did not have our company name on it. :( Not sure if this is updated with the latest information.

My visa expires on Mar 02, 2013. So if my company gets a refusal and has to resubmit I shall apply by post on Feb 26, 2013 and go through a similar track as our esteemed users on this Gameover_786 and Hashmil.

Hope this helps.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Did your company asked for urgent treatment? we applied mid august and still waiting for decision :(

best of luck for yours. please let us know the outcome

Thanks

KAIRALI
Newly Registered

company got license..

Post by KAIRALI » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 am

Hi jibri,

you must be one lucky guy as me....company applied on april...license approved jan24...

prelicensing visit was on jan 14...first time ukba contacted was on dec 2nd week for scheduling their visit...but my employer had an imp foreign trip so postponed to this month
and finally that happened..
what a relief......
your company may also be having prelicensing visit..thats why this delay i suppose...

hope this gives solace to somebody...

will update once my visa gets approved... :lol:

akjee
Newly Registered

Is your company on the latest sponsor list?

Post by akjee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Is your company on the latest sponsor list? dated 25-Jan?

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi Kairali

Thanks for update and congrats

Today we receive response that still waiting for allocate to case worker :(
my visa expires on march 14 and I have wedding planned on April 14

Don't know what gonna happen, can you please advice me what should be done to make pre visit successful
Thanks

KAIRALI
Newly Registered

Post by KAIRALI » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 pm

@AKJEE YES.

@JIBRI

they mainly see whether the HR system is proper...eg RLMT ..,tracking the migrant workers..etc.

my sponsor applied through a solicitor...so he prepared eveything acc to his instructions...

best of luck to both of you...

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Ok
So my company contact UKBA and they said that application still waiting to allocate and they are dealing January applications :(
cant understand we submitted in Aug and why our application is still on waiting list. We did submit the application by our self so no adviser my visa expiring on 14 March 2013 so we going to request urgent treatment. and as I am on PSW I heard that I can apply within 28 days of my visa expire with unrestricted COS, is that right? and can I apply using premiem option after my visa expire with in 28 days. I can't take risk as I have wedding planned on 14 April. need your advice please

KAIRALI
Newly Registered

Post by KAIRALI » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 am

hmm...you can see that it was only after 8 long months that the case worker contacted us..

you can apply within 28 days of visa expiry..but if application is refused,you wont get appeal rights..i think it is better to apply before visa expiry..you can apply along with your urgent request if nothing happens before that...

it will take atleast 2 weeks to get a biometric letter and after bio ..a further 2 weeks min for a decision so it is highly unlikely that you will get your passport in time..before april14(unless you are very lucky)...but i think it is risky if you have to travel to your home country for marriage..

best of luck...

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:10 pm

KAIRALI wrote:hmm...you can see that it was only after 8 long months that the case worker contacted us..

you can apply within 28 days of visa expiry..but if application is refused,you wont get appeal rights..i think it is better to apply before visa expiry..you can apply along with your urgent request if nothing happens before that...

it will take atleast 2 weeks to get a biometric letter and after bio ..a further 2 weeks min for a decision so it is highly unlikely that you will get your passport in time..before april14(unless you are very lucky)...but i think it is risky if you have to travel to your home country for marriage..

best of luck...
That's problem I don't want to take much risk. and seriously I am devastated and really fed up from this disable and outrageous system. I won't much bother if they reject it. just please tell me can I go to window premium system with 28 days of after my visa expires.