ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

50000pounds funds issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

straws16
Newly Registered

50000pounds funds issue

Post by straws16 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi all, i plan to apply for my entrepreneur visa next week Tuesday and I am presently living in the UK. I have everything ready except the 50000 pounds which will arrive in my account on monday. i plan to print my bank statement that same monday so i can apply for the entrepreneur visa the next day which is tuesday as my visa in the uk expires on friday 1st feb.

please i want to know if its cool for me to print the £50000 funds bank statement the same day and use the next day for the application?

thanks in advance

sriks

Post by sriks » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 pm

You're saying "print" .. you will have to submit your original bank statement

and yes even a day of 50k should be fine. and the guidance doesnt state anything about having the money in account for a period of time

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: 50000pounds funds issue

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 pm

straws16 wrote:Hi all, i plan to apply for my entrepreneur visa next week Tuesday and I am presently living in the UK. I have everything ready except the 50000 pounds which will arrive in my account on monday. i plan to print my bank statement that same monday so i can apply for the entrepreneur visa the next day which is tuesday as my visa in the uk expires on friday 1st feb.

please i want to know if its cool for me to print the £50000 funds bank statement the same day and use the next day for the application?

thanks in advance
regarding the time period of time you need to keep money there is no clear guideline so 1 days funds in your account shouldn't be a problem.

Also you can not just print and submit the printout as it wont be acceptable by UKBA .... you need to print the statement and than need to get that statement printout stamped and verified from the branch. Also you can try to get the letter from the bank confirming the balance on the day.

good luck

regards

straws16
Newly Registered

Post by straws16 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 pm

thanks guys, i think i am on the right track.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 pm

straws16 wrote:thanks guys, i think i am on the right track.
yes u r and good luck

regards