ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) from Pakistan! Please help me please!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnaeem126
inactive

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) from Pakistan! Please help me please!

Post by mnaeem126 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 am

I would be thankful in advance if some seniors can guide me in this regard;

I need to show third party funding. My uncle is giving me and my cousin letter for funding as third party to start the business in UK, bank statement having funds, financial institution letter in name of my uncle, not in name of us, a legal representative (Lawyer) letter giving details of us and my uncle.

I wanna ask;

Do we need the documents in duplicate (2 Copies of each document for each applicant) to apply or we both (Me and My Cousin) can apply on the single set of documents as team members?

Banks are not willing to write down my and my cousin's name on the financial institution letter as they say, "you are not our customers", which they say right of course and even bank does not know us. In this case would the financial institution letter would be sufficient in name of my uncle saying that Mr. XXX (my uncle not us) can dispose off his money (£200,000) in UK?

I Would be very grateful to you if you kindly help me out in this scenario by giving me useful information.

Kindest Regards,
Naeem

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) from Pakistan! Please help me plea

Post by iqbal7 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 am

mnaeem126 wrote:I would be thankful in advance if some seniors can guide me in this regard;

I need to show third party funding. My uncle is giving me and my cousin letter for funding as third party to start the business in UK, bank statement having funds, financial institution letter in name of my uncle, not in name of us, a legal representative (Lawyer) letter giving details of us and my uncle.

I wanna ask;

Do we need the documents in duplicate (2 Copies of each document for each applicant) to apply or we both (Me and My Cousin) can apply on the single set of documents as team members?

Banks are not willing to write down my and my cousin's name on the financial institution letter as they say, "you are not our customers", which they say right of course and even bank does not know us. In this case would the financial institution letter would be sufficient in name of my uncle saying that Mr. XXX (my uncle not us) can dispose off his money (£200,000) in UK?

I Would be very grateful to you if you kindly help me out in this scenario by giving me useful information.

Kindest Regards,
Naeem

Dear Naeem,

1 You do not need to use two copies of every document.
2. You do need a letter from bank which shows that your uncle is going to give money to both of you by name of each of you.
3. A affidavit from your uncle with same pattern.
If you need any further assistance just let me know or you can ring me as well.

Wish you Good Luck.

:D

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:35 am

iqbal7 wrote:
mnaeem126 wrote:I would be thankful in advance if some seniors can guide me in this regard;

I wanna ask;

Kindest Regards,
Naeem

Dear Naeem,

2. You do need a letter from bank which shows that your uncle is going to give money to both of you by name of each of you.

Wish you Good Luck.

you will need 2 copies of all the documents which you both will need to submit with your application seperately ... eg (uncle statement, solicitor letter ,declaration etc)

As with my application i submitted one copy of bank statement holding 50k with my application and my team member submitted one copy of 50 k same account statement with his application. (same for other documents)

regards

kim1

Post by kim1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 am

Hi

Every thing has to be set of 2 copies(identical copies), 1 goes in your application file and one in your cousin's file the details you share of your uncle's account is going to be same but will mention both of your names.

Then you need to mention your entrepreneur team members name in your form, and your cousin will name you in his application form as entrepreneur team member. hence providing all the document from third party be same, it will be easy for BHC to understand the case and you will have more chances of securing a visa. good luck

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

rehan01 wrote:
iqbal7 wrote:

I wanna ask;

Kindest Regards,
Naeem

Dear Naeem,

Wish you Good Luck.

you will need 2 copies of all the documents which you both will need to submit with your application seperately ... eg (uncle statement, solicitor letter ,declaration etc)

As with my application i submitted one copy of bank statement holding 50k with my application and my team member submitted one copy of 50 k same account statement with his application. (same for other documents)

regards

hi

No, just one set of documents will do.

Regards
Shaukat