ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation ILR-Appeal withdrawal- Fee refund?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longresidence

Variation ILR-Appeal withdrawal- Fee refund?

Post by longresidence » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Dear friends,

Can anyone plz advice me on the below queries as a matter of urgency.

Below is my case....

Actually I applied for tier 1 extension later varied my application to ILR (long residence) since my tier 1 was pending.

I have paid my tier 1 extension fee + 1 dependant, and later when I varied to ILR. I again paid full ILR fee and FLR(M). I haven't got refund for tier 1 + dependat fee till date. I just want to know that

1) since I have varied to ILR and paid full fee, when would UKBA has to refund my tier 1+ dependant fee back?

2) do I need to let them know to asking request for the fee refund (tier1+dependant)? or will they refund themselves? because its 1 year since I have varied to ILR.

3) Recently, they have withdrawn Tier 1 and ILR refusals in tribunal, will I get my appeal fee back including dependant? This is also I need to let them know or will they do?

plz plz plz advice me with ur experiences and the real time scenarios.
I really appreciate your time for reading and advising on this topic
Thanks in Advance

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm

I am also in a dilemma like long residence, i will appreciate if some 1 can help us out.

My current tier 1 visa expires on 1 July 2013 and my 10 years completes on 8 Sept 2013 so there is almost 2 months gap for 10 years ILR. I am confused as should i get tier 1 extension and then apply for ILR or apply for tier 1 extension and when my application is under process apply or change of circumstances (varying application) .

Can some 1 advice wats the procedure for varying the application. Is there a special form or just write a letter along with the application.

Thx in advance
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"

MD19
Newly Registered

Variation

Post by MD19 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 am

Hi there, I am in almost similar situation. I had applied for Tier 1 (Ent.) last year but I varied my application on June this year to Tier 2 just before attending the interview. Now I have got Tier 2 VISA along with my dependents. For this, I had to do Bio-metric and pay application fees as same as Tier 1. All I am not sure is that, will I get refund my previous application fees (Tier 1) if so how do I need to claim it!

I really appreciate any kind of advice of similar experiences.

Thanks