ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application: Home Office reference & BRP Reference numbe

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marsenal

Application: Home Office reference & BRP Reference numbe

Post by marsenal » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi all, perhaps silly questions but I am currently completing the Set (O) 12/2012 application and want to check two questions:

Section 1: 1.10 Home Office reference if you have one
Question: Should I include a reference number from a previous letter I received from the Home Office when applying for Tier 1?

Section 1: 1.12 BRP Reference number
Question: Is this the number on the BRP card in the top right hand corner on the front? I think it may also be called the "unique permit number"?

Thanks very much for your help guys!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application: Home Office reference & BRP Reference n

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 pm

marsenal wrote:Hi all, perhaps silly questions but I am currently completing the Set (O) 12/2012 application and want to check two questions:

Question: Should I include a reference number from a previous letter I received from the Home Office when applying for Tier 1? - the text I bold is the key in this question, if you are not sure, leave it blank

Question: Is this the number on the BRP card in the top right hand corner on the front? I think it may also be called the "unique permit number"?
- Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marsenal

Re: Application: Home Office reference & BRP Reference n

Post by marsenal » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am

CR001 wrote:
marsenal wrote:Hi all, perhaps silly questions but I am currently completing the Set (O) 12/2012 application and want to check two questions:

Question: Should I include a reference number from a previous letter I received from the Home Office when applying for Tier 1? - the text I bold is the key in this question, if you are not sure, leave it blank

- Yes
Thank you!