ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help about tier1 extension.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lingha143
Newly Registered

need help about tier1 extension.

Post by lingha143 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi everyone and thanks to clarify toomanythings to the people.
my question is, i applied for my tier1 extension on last week by PEO but they didn't gave any decision on that day and they gave aletter that they need to do some more checks regarding my previous application,actually my prevoius application was made by one of legal advicer he showed on my previous application that my earnings are more than20k and he produced all the payslips and employer letter that time they extend my visa but after that i heard there is no company and they didn't paid any tax and they closed that company.so now what's gona happen they are gng to refuse my application or they gona extend my visa,if they refused can i appeal or not.any one help me out on this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Very confusing and badly written. Are you saying that everything was fabricated by your advisor to get the visa?

lingha143
Newly Registered

Post by lingha143 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm

yes,everything was fabricated by our advisor to get the visa

Manka10

Re: need help about tier1 extension.

Post by Manka10 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:39 pm

lingha143 wrote:yes,everything was fabricated by our advisor to get the visa
Oook, so you knew what chance you were taking, if you can pull through so much fraud again, you will get your extension
Manka

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:00 pm

The chances are that the UKBA know you had provided false documents and have retained your application for further investigation with the aim of refusing.

Confused and worried
Newly Registered

Re: need help about tier1 extension.

Post by Confused and worried » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 pm

lingha143 wrote:Hi everyone and thanks to clarify toomanythings to the people.
my question is, i applied for my tier1 extension on last week by PEO but they didn't gave any decision on that day and they gave aletter that they need to do some more checks regarding my previous application,actually my prevoius application was made by one of legal advicer he showed on my previous application that my earnings are more than20k and he produced all the payslips and employer letter that time they extend my visa but after that i heard there is no company and they didn't paid any tax and they closed that company.so now what's gona happen they are gng to refuse my application or they gona extend my visa,if they refused can i appeal or not.any one help me out on this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It seems to me your adviser was an immigration fraudster who by now must have been arrested thus all his clients details are on alert in the UKBA system. couple of things can happen to you :-
1) You might be sent a refusal based on section 322(1A) in relation to your previous application and for your current extension the refusal will be based on sec 322(2) because in your current tier 1 form there is a question "have u ever used deception before", for which u must have ticked "NO". Thus that is misrepresentation of fact.
2) You will be asked to leave the country within 28 days with an "out of country right of appeal"
3) Worst scenario , any day or night the UKBA enforcement may come to your residence, arrest you and take you to a detention centre and remove you as an immigration offender with a 10 year ban.

Sorry to sound harsh but im just giving you the options that might happen. You have though one alternative, submission for article 8 right to pvt life or go for Judicial review. But let me tell you it would mean a long legal battle for nearly 18-24 months as things will not just end after the JR. Moreover you may not have the right to work so do think what options you might want to take. all the best.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Next step:

lingha143
Newly Registered

Post by lingha143 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 am

If its like that why they didn't refuse on that day

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 am

It's not possible to make decisions on this kind while standing at a counter with the client. There will be an enquiry that takes time and resources. I am not at all sympathetic of the discomfort you must be feeling at this time. It's antics like this that makes the system so onerous and frustrating for those who play by the rules.

lingha143
Newly Registered

Post by lingha143 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi my application was rejected on 07/02 but they gave appeal chance , if I go for appeal is there any chance to win the case. Suggest me please I want to spend few more months in uk

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:43 pm

You have used fraud and have been found out. You have no chance to win the case
Regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:15 pm

You are not an innocent victim looking for a solution. It would be better if you posted your questions on a forum that is dedicated to immigration fraud and which offers advice and comment on how to circumvent and frustrate the immigration rules. I think you are in the wrong location by asking your questions here; it's completely inappropriate to the spirit of this community. Or look for a site that offers discount flights to your homeland.

Mela

Post by Mela » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 pm

lingha143 wrote:Hi my application was rejected on 07/02 but they gave appeal chance , if I go for appeal is there any chance to win the case. Suggest me please I want to spend few more months in uk
THis is a case of fraud, obviously you dont have chances to win, i agrre with above poster. if you want to play around little longer until you are refused again you can use the chance of appeal given to you, this is your legal right.

:roll:

P.S. its a a pity that because of the fradulent applications and UKBA waisting time dealing with them the genuine applicants (like myself) have to wait for months while their application is dealt with.

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 pm

that lawyer must have used the same company for many other people also and must been caught.

Is that lawyer been convicted or he still running his business?