ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

caution

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

star1980
Newly Registered

caution

Post by star1980 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 pm

hello
i m going to apply ten year long residant visa (ilr) end of april2013
i hv one caution six year ago, caution is shoplifting ,
after this i request for crb , crb shows reprimand and warning,
when this offence i go to the police station and take my finger print and photo,
no court, no fine nothing bt six year ago i check crb when this happen , showing on crb,
i feel guilty and regret my self everytime, y i do this stupid thing,
plz tell me and relax my mind this will b any problem on my ilr, last visa i apply and got it,
in application form set o,
any thing showing under rehabilitation 1974 if it is spent then no need to show,
plz tell me this caution is under this rehabilitation act1974,
and tell me this cation is spent or nt, because this caution was 2007, i m too much worried abt it,
thanks in advance

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 am

Don't worry, 1 a simple caution is automatically spent straight away under the Act. 2 for ilr the question is, in the last 2 years have you had a caution? In your case no, so not to worry. Put it in the past, we all make mistakes and shoplifting is a minor one. Providing you have no other offences your ilr will not fail when a caution is more than 2 years old.