ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LloydsTSB bank st. does not contain name/add on every page

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahid2000
Member of Standing

LloydsTSB bank st. does not contain name/add on every page

Post by shahid2000 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi guys,

I have HSMP + Tier1G. I will be applying for ILR next week.
I will be submitting the original bank statements from LloydsTSB which i received over the last year (so there is 4-5 statements each covering 2-3 months). These statements do not contain account holder name and address on "every" page. Only the first/cover page contain the name and address and contains summary of transactions BUT not the transactions itself. The transactions start from the next page (with no name and address). So for example it goes like this.
Page 1 of 5 - contains Name, Address, Summary of transactions for period.
Page 2 of 5 - Interests, charges, etc. (This page is not present in all statements)
Page 3 of 5 - Actual transactions with date, amounts - but no account holder name or address on the page.
and so on.

In the past i have only ever used online statements printed and signed/stamped by the bank branch and they used to contain name and address on every page hence the confusion.

1. Can someone please confirm if these statements will be OK?
2. Do i have to include the cover pages or just the ones with transactions on it?
3. Have you personally used Lloyds or any other statements like this?
4. In what order should i arrange these statments, like Jan2012 on the top and Dec 2012 at the bottom?

Cheers.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Those statements are perfectly ok. Include all pages. Highlight all relevant entries such as salary paid in.

Order is reverse chronological.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:42 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Those statements are perfectly ok. Include all pages. Highlight all relevant entries such as salary paid in.

Order is reverse chronological.
Thank You wpilr_nov 12,for your valuable advise.. In fact ,I too Bank with LLoyds.