ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very urgent Please some one help with my Query of Biomatrix

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Seena

Very urgent Please some one help with my Query of Biomatrix

Post by Seena » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Dear All,

Please could some one update me with the information that it's been six months that I have applied for my spouse visa but so far I have not received my Biomatrix letter. I sent my application for spouse visa on 3rd July 2012 so that the new Spouse Visa rules applicable by effect of 9th July, 2012 will not imply on me. Since then I just received one letter of confirmation from home office but still I am waiting for Biomatrix.

I will highly appreciate your comments. Thanks

nazreen12

biometric

Post by nazreen12 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi ,I also sent my application in June on the basis of 7 year concession.I received the biometric letter on the 5 january after 7 months waiting.Biometric been given still waiting for the outcome.
The wait is really painful
Nazreen