ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certified accountant condition

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h200123

Certified accountant condition

Post by h200123 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi All,

I am on Tier 1 visa and my extension is due soon. I am doing contracting with my pvt ltd company. I am much worried as my accountant is not certified accountant and the whole year I have been using that accountant. I am filing my case soon I don't know what to do now as accountant must be certified accountant as per tier 1 guidelines. Please help me out.

Thanks

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Don't worry. I'm on similar boat. The good thing is that you can use any certified Accountant. It need not to be the one who is managing your company. But make sure the accountant is certified and have valid registration number.

So you can go to any certified accoutant and ask them to prepare the documents required for Tier1 Visa.

h200123

Post by h200123 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh ok great.
Thank you very much for your help.
I just need to stamped my accounts and accountant letter from certified accountant.

thanks

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:02 pm

yes right. But the bad thing is that these accountants will take extra money for it. I just talked to one accountant and he was asking for £300.00 just to stamp some docs and giving accountant letter.

Anyways if you get to know about any accountant who will reasonable amount then let me know.