ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed but no response from UKBA yet

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bil123
- thin ice -

appeal allowed but no response from UKBA yet

Post by bil123 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 pm

HI ,
My appeal was allowed on 20th of November 2012 but I haven't heard from UKBA yet so finally have decided to write them about this, I have called them today and they have no updates of my application.Can some one please tell me any email address to write them so they can process it quickly.
Thank you,

BIl .

varna1983

Re: appeal allowed but no response from UKBA yet

Post by varna1983 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 pm

bil123 wrote:HI ,
My appeal was allowed on 20th of November 2012 but I haven't heard from UKBA yet so finally have decided to write them about this, I have called them today and they have no updates of my application.Can some one please tell me any email address to write them so they can process it quickly.
Thank you,

BIl .
My appeal was allowed on 24 october and yet no response despite writing to them every week and also to MP!! Im hopeless...

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:15 pm

varna1983 wrote:
Thank you,

BIl .
My appeal was allowed on 24 october and yet no response despite writing to them every week and also to MP!! Im hopeless...
Hi guys, im happy you guys have won your case and im sorry you haven't received it yet!! So I guess you are as disappointed as me; HO rep withdrawn the decision at court on 5 October and I sent them more documents they asked for on 10 October and still no responds and when I call them, they say I have to continue waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was your applications guys? RC or PR
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Nat1979
Newly Registered

Post by Nat1979 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm

My appeal was allowed since August and I'm still waiting. Not a word from UKBA. I've written my solicitor has written and my MP, yet still nothing. I'm in the process of Judicial Reviewing because of the delay. It's a total mess. :(

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Nat1979 wrote:My appeal was allowed since August and I'm still waiting. Not a word from UKBA. I've written my solicitor has written and my MP, yet still nothing. I'm in the process of Judicial Reviewing because of the delay. It's a total mess. :(
Yes you should do, I can see how frustrating is.
What was your application, and when did you apply in first place?
Good luck to all of us :)
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Our appeal was allowed in august 2012 no response yet but we are starting a high court case this week against them
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 am

varna1983 wrote:
Thank you,

BIl .
still no response even now my MP is involved also I lost several job interviews because of not having a valid COA or visa I am really mad at UKBA they are such a bunch of lazy people.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:Our appeal was allowed in august 2012 no response yet but we are starting a high court case this week against them
well let us know the outcome I want to do the same its really frustrating now i dont have my passport with me for last 11 months I cant travel, cant find work just because of UKBA first they refused the RC cz of a stupid reason and now after the judge decision they are hiding some where .

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am

spike_UK wrote:
varna1983 wrote:
Thank you,

BIl .
Hi guys, im happy you guys have won your case and im sorry you haven't received it yet!! So I guess you are as disappointed as me; HO rep withdrawn the decision at court on 5 October and I sent them more documents they asked for on 10 October and still no responds and when I call them, they say I have to continue waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was your applications guys? RC or PR
Mine was RC ...you should not let them take it easy keep writing to them ..

Nat1979
Newly Registered

Post by Nat1979 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 pm

spike_UK wrote:
Nat1979 wrote:My appeal was allowed since August and I'm still waiting. Not a word from UKBA. I've written my solicitor has written and my MP, yet still nothing. I'm in the process of Judicial Reviewing because of the delay. It's a total mess. :(
Yes you should do, I can see how frustrating is.
What was your application, and when did you apply in first place?
Good luck to all of us :)
My application was RC first apply in January 2012 got rejected in February. Had my appeal on June 27th and the judge made the decision on August14th. I just want to close that chapter of my life for a while, but they are making it defficult to do that.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:11 pm

bil123 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:Our appeal was allowed in august 2012 no response yet but we are starting a high court case this week against them
well let us know the outcome I want to do the same its really frustrating now i dont have my passport with me for last 11 months I cant travel, cant find work just because of UKBA first they refused the RC cz of a stupid reason and now after the judge decision they are hiding some where .
it was a surprise today after requesting passport should be return last week, they sent back passport with residence card in it. at least we can relax
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
bil123 wrote:
it was a surprise today after requesting passport should be return last week, they sent back passport with residence card in it. at least we can relax
thats a great news congr, can you please tell me the exact time line after you win the appeal and the passport/RC received.

bil.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 pm

bil123 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
bil123 wrote:
thats a great news congr, can you please tell me the exact time line after you win the appeal and the passport/RC received.

bil.
To that question, it was a bad timeline. residence card received 5months 2wks after appeal won.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:21 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
bil123 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
bil123 wrote:

bil.
To that question, it was a bad timeline. residence card received 5months 2wks after appeal won.
thanks, well I must say this is nothing but a pure caseof laziness from UKBA when they have to deport some one they dont miss any days but when it comes to issue a visa they hide some where.Congratulations once again now you can live least a normal regular life.

bil

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 pm

bil123 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
bil123 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:

bil.
thanks, well I must say this is nothing but a pure caseof laziness from UKBA when they have to deport some one they dont miss any days but when it comes to issue a visa they hide some where.Congratulations once again now you can live least a normal regular life.

thank you, may God help us all, it was a rough time. they are only trained to refuse application and deport immigrants. if you fit into the law, they will twist it and make you suffer before getting your right. anyway i give thanks to God.
bil

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 am

My was a PR application - EEA3 as a student, originally applied in February 2012 - they refused me unlawfully without clear reason and the decision was dated 5th of August - which was Sunday - non working day!!! They are all mess!!! I appealed and decision was to allow my appeal on the 24th of October....ever since then, despite sending complaints every single day to various emails and my MP - NO RESULT! What shall we do guys? What could be the next step?? Im suffering so many losses as a consequence of this!! the interesting thing is that the judge decided to reimburse me for the court fees of 80Pounds and the refunded them after 20 days from the appeal date but the PR certificate is lost down the drain....Any advice??/

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:54 am

varna1983 wrote:My was a PR application - EEA3 as a student, originally applied in February 2012 - they refused me unlawfully without clear reason and the decision was dated 5th of August - which was Sunday - non working day!!! They are all mess!!! I appealed and decision was to allow my appeal on the 24th of October....ever since then, despite sending complaints every single day to various emails and my MP - NO RESULT! What shall we do guys? What could be the next step?? Im suffering so many losses as a consequence of this!! the interesting thing is that the judge decided to reimburse me for the court fees of 80Pounds and the refunded them after 20 days from the appeal date but the PR certificate is lost down the drain....Any advice??/
hi ,
we are all facing the same problems can not do any thing a part from waiting ...thats all I have been told by HO so far MP is involved also but no response yet last thing to try is take some help from media ..

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 am

bil123 wrote:
varna1983 wrote:My was a PR application - EEA3 as a student, originally applied in February 2012 - they refused me unlawfully without clear reason and the decision was dated 5th of August - which was Sunday - non working day!!! They are all mess!!! I appealed and decision was to allow my appeal on the 24th of October....ever since then, despite sending complaints every single day to various emails and my MP - NO RESULT! What shall we do guys? What could be the next step?? Im suffering so many losses as a consequence of this!! the interesting thing is that the judge decided to reimburse me for the court fees of 80Pounds and the refunded them after 20 days from the appeal date but the PR certificate is lost down the drain....Any advice??/
hi ,
we are all facing the same problems can not do any thing a part from waiting ...thats all I have been told by HO so far MP is involved also but no response yet last thing to try is take some help from media ..

Hey, i really feel sorry for you as I can imagine what you are going through...Im also pushing my MP everyday, but the interesting thing is they dont respond to her as well and apparently MP's cannot make them respond, which sounds bizzare and strange?? so if noone can do anything who this institution belongs to??? its just redicilous...

Alik8
Newly Registered

Post by Alik8 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Thank you,

BIl .
My Appeal was in process , today i received a call from Embassy saying that u need to submit your passport, I think ECM Review solved my Problem

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

varna1983 wrote:
bil123 wrote:
hi ,

Hey, i really feel sorry for you as I can imagine what you are going through...Im also pushing my MP everyday, but the interesting thing is they dont respond to her as well and apparently MP's cannot make them respond, which sounds bizzare and strange?? so if noone can do anything who this institution belongs to??? its just redicilous...
well UKBA has replied to MP today saying they are working on my case and will give priority as they have a back log to clear so they cant give any particular time frame so again patience is the key !

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 am

bil123 wrote:
varna1983 wrote:
bil123 wrote:
hi ,

well UKBA has replied to MP today saying they are working on my case and will give priority as they have a back log to clear so they cant give any particular time frame so again patience is the key !
At least you have a reply which is a good sign! Hope they will process it asap.

All the best xx

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Any news guys?

immi prince
Newly Registered

delay after won appeal

Post by immi prince » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 pm

timeline is
hearing court 5 nov 2012 and judge told me u won the appeal in same time
then i got confirmation letter from court 24 NOV 2012
then i case worker send 2 reminder letter to home office but no reply even they did not ask my passport

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 am

GUYS I WANT TO UPDATE U: MY MP SEND ME A LETTER TODAY WITH A CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM HO THAT MY PR CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN ISSUED ON THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY (2 DAYS AGO) AND I SHOULD RECEIVE IT SOON. SO TIMELINE IS:
HO PR REFUSAL - 5TH AUGUST 2012
PR APPEAL HEARING - 3RD OCT 2012
PR APPEAL ALLOWED - 24TH OCT 2012
PR REISSUED BY HO - 12TH FEB 2013
PR RECEIVED - TBC

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!