ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Rejected, Need suggestions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

funny_009

Application Rejected, Need suggestions

Post by funny_009 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi All,

My Decision was made on 8 feb and Ho sent my documents through Airmail, still i have not received them yet, but today i spoked with caseworker and she told mine was rejected in earnings, but she has not told on what criteria, below are my claims, please advise how to apply for review,

Below is covering letter

1. Educational Background - 35 points claimed
Original Degree Certificate (Master Of Computer Applications) Original Marks Sheet, Provisional Certificate
2. Past Earnings - 30 points claimed
The Tax year in India begins in April and ends in March, therefore the income tax return (Original form-16, attached only covers the earning between Nov-2005 to March-2006) Since the Entire 12 months period can not be covered through the available TAX Return, I am providing alternative Evidences in the form of Bank Statements, income statement letter from previous employer and Job offer letter which indicates my annual Gross from Current employer, along with 12 wage slips Sealed and Signed from both employers,
Evidences Included,
A) 12 Wage slips Sealed and Signed,
B) Bank Statement reflecting Salary Credit
C) Letter from previous Employer salary claimed monthly wise
D) Job offer letter from current Employer Showing Annual Gross
E) From-16(Nov-05 to March-06)

Converted to British Pound by (Oanda.com) including the page
As I have change my Employer in July, my Salary for the month of July was paid late and through cheque due to final Settlement and my August salary with current employer was also paid through cheque (As a proof of employment change I am including my reliving letter and service letter from previous employer),
3. Age - 20 points claimed
Original Birth Certificate, Notarized copy of passport.
4. English Requirement
Original Degree Certificate, Original letter from Institution

funny_009

Post by funny_009 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:49 pm

again checked with case worker, refused bcoz of not submitting ITR please suggest how to apply for review, i dont have ITR

REgards

bob30
Newly Registered

Post by bob30 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:22 pm

you said in your first post that u had submitted tax return until mar2006.
and it is a common thing, that u may not have tax return for the rest of the earning period.
Explain to them in detail about the tax system in india while applying for review.
In HSMP guidance , your case is clearly covered.

rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:50 pm

There was a similar case as yours. I think the guy is naqvis.

He finally managed to convince the HO about Form 16 and SARAL, etc.

I strongly suggest, you search on this forum. I tried to get the link for you, but couldn't find it. Cant remember my earlier search words.

I'm sure that will be a good guidance.

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:59 pm

It may be a good idea to see what's exactly is written on your rejection letter. With out seeing that, it might be too early to jump to conclusions (i know that you have spoken to case worker) but the letter would give more insight.