ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier2 - Tier1(Entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinoit
Mood:
India

Switching from Tier2 - Tier1(Entrepreneur)

Post by vinoit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi,

Currently i am in PSW and working as software developer. My employer ready to sponsor Tier2-(General) Visa. But i come to know about Tier-1(Entrepreneur) from PSW. For Switching from PSW to Entrepreneur we have to show £50,000 but don't know about how much i have to show from Tier 2(If i want to switch in future). Because i have plans of running business near future.

I would like to know about the maintenance amount for Tier2 - Tier 1 Entrepreneur?
Which will be best way to go?

Advance Thanks for your support.

sriks

Post by sriks » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Tier 2 to Tier 1, is 200,000K or

50K if you can get a venture capital funding

Maintenance is the same regardless of the route , (Tier -2 or PSW)

900 GBP for 3 consecutive months

vinoit
Mood:
India

Post by vinoit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:23 pm

sriks wrote:Tier 2 to Tier 1, is 200,000K or

50K if you can get a venture capital funding

Maintenance is the same regardless of the route , (Tier -2 or PSW)

900 GBP for 3 consecutive months

Thanks for your information. So If i switch to tier1 entrepreneur is that possible to make contract with my new company and already working company.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Switching from Tier2 - Tier1(Entrepreneur)

Post by smehmood » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 pm

vinoit wrote:Hi,

Currently i am in PSW and working as software developer. My employer ready to sponsor Tier2-(General) Visa. But i come to know about Tier-1(Entrepreneur) from PSW. For Switching from PSW to Entrepreneur we have to show £50,000 but don't know about how much i have to show from Tier 2(If i want to switch in future). Because i have plans of running business near future.

I would like to know about the maintenance amount for Tier2 - Tier 1 Entrepreneur?

Hi

If switching from PSW £50K
If switching from any other permitted status then its £200K or 50K from Capital Venture firm.

If you think you can start your own biz in near future then i will advise u to go for tier 1 Ent. As u r on psw you only need £50 K investment to get this visa. if you need any help in terms of fund management pls pm me.

Regards
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 pm

smehmood wrote:

Hi

If switching from any other permitted status then its £200K or 50K from Capital Venture firm.

If you think you can start your own biz in near future then i will advise u to go for tier 1 Ent. As u r on psw you only need £50 K investment to get this visa. if you need any help in terms of fund management pls pm me.

Regards

I have pm you smehmood plz check n reply whn u get chance regards

vinoit
Mood:
India

Post by vinoit » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 pm

smehmood wrote:

Hi

Regards
Thanks for your clear information. I have sent an pm. Please check it.