ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPGUY

Re: GOT IT

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:41 am

HSMPGUY wrote:By the grace of Almighty Allah, now its time to say from my side that I GOT IT.

after 2nd Review, On friday i have received letter from HO that they have finally approved my case.

Thanks to everyone for supporting me and helping me during all that period.

Now i am going to apply for Entry Clearence as soon as possiable. Can anyone suggest what documents need to submit and what original document i need to take along with me in the if i will be called for interview.

Also wanted to discuss that now with new rules as my age is 34 already what are my chances in future.

Thanks
By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have got my and my spouse's passport stamped with 2 year Visa.
I really wanted to thank you all for all your suport and help.
and wishing all of you best of luck.

One more important thing i wanted to say, that i think we should continue communicating and sharing info with each other even in the future. it will not only help new comer but also help every one of us to get informed about rules and other stuff.
onec again THANK YOU ALL

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:47 am

Hi
Yesterday I received refuse letter as they did not accept my work experience as a graduate lavel where as my employer letter clearly says this post is gradute level job.My details are bellow-

Application sent - 3rd Oct 2006
Application rcvd HO - 6rd Oct 2006
Ref received - 13th Oct 2006(88***)
Decition was made - 13 Nov 2006 but AIRMAIL LOST IT.
Reprint iuused- 14th Feb 2007

Do you think that still I may request for review ? If yes what is the way ? Is HO accept review request by e-mail ? How may I sent review request by web site ?

Any senior member pls advise.

Thanks
Rubablu

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:16 pm

Hi

HO infm me I may apply for review within 28 days from the date of reprint the decision letter.

Now I need to know I have to fill up the review form only or I may filled up it and also can give an explanation in a separate page.Pls let me know if you have an idea.

Thanks
Rubablu

funny_009

Post by funny_009 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:19 pm

do we need to send decision letter along with review,

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:19 pm

Not Required.....

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:30 pm

Hi nnj10 and funny_009

Thanks for your reply.I am not clear about your poit.

I like to fillup review form and then like to give an explanation why I requrested for review.In review form there is no sufficiant space to explain the reson.

Do you think no need any explanation in a separate page to support myself ? Pls advise.

Thanks
Rubablu

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi,

Here is what I did:

I stated in the small box in the review form to check the attached sheets for the explanation and I sent two additional sheet of explanation with the reason, why I considered that my application should have been approved.

Hope that helps...

NNJ10

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:41 pm

Hi nnj10,
Thanks a lot for your answer, it will help me.

May I know what was the reson for you ? what was the result of review ? What is the normal time for a review ?

May I send any private msg to get any help from you ?

Rubablu

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:11 am

Hi,

My reason was the English language requirement.

I provided letter from university..and Original degree certificate but still they rejected my application...

You can send a PM to me.

NNJ10

imrulhasan
Newly Registered

Post by imrulhasan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:35 am

Hi nnj10,

My resaon was the same as you and applied for review. As per info from HO, decision has been made and also posted letter on 20th Feb, 2007.

waiting for decision letter.

Have you got any decision against your review?

BR/

Imrul

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:23 am

Hi nnj10,

May be HO is avoiding approval without IELTS.Better you may take a test and can apply again.

Have you any idea how I may explain why my work is graduate level work ? I am working as a Manager - Mercahndising.I do not understand how they do not accept a managerial position as a graduate level work.My employer clealy said educational qualification at job certificate. Also given duties and responsibilities.

Anybody can advise me ?

Thanks
Ruabalu

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:21 am

Hi All,

I requested for review yesterday by e-mail.Today HO infm me that review request is passed to process.

Any body can give me idea how much time it may take to review ? Normally what is the percentage of accept and refuse of review result ?

Thanks
Rubablu

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:26 pm

All Senior Member

I like to know the review timeline.Would you please share your review application timeline?

I applied for review on 2nd March 2007.I was refused in old rules due to work experience.

Thanks
Rubablu