ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some concerns

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

quickfast
Newly Registered

some concerns

Post by quickfast » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Hi

I am about to apply for HSMP as I qualify under the new rules. I am currently on WP in the UK till May 10. After reading different stuff I have some doubts before applying.

1. My salary is always being paid by cheque 1st of each month. So my last 12 months bank statment only shows as account credit. Not as automated pay. Will it matter.

2. I took loan from the my company which reflects in my Salary slips for the first 8 months of period claims (FEB 06 till Sep 06). I finished my loan in Sep 06 and since Oct 06 to Jan 07 I am being credit full amount after NI and TAX. Would it be okay?

Charli

tomkin

Post by tomkin » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:01 pm

Do you get salary slips and if yes, do they show loan deductions as a separate entry ??

quickfast
Newly Registered

Post by quickfast » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yes I get the salary slips and loan is shown in the deduction column with TAX and NI deductions.

nileshratan wrote:Do you get salary slips and if yes, do they show loan deductions as a separate entry ??

rajeevanand

Re: some concerns

Post by rajeevanand » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:46 pm

Hi there

One of the reasons my HSMP got rejected (just last week) was they couldn't verify on the bank statements - earnings from my company for 6 months. This was because salary was paid by cheque. Unfortunately I had not attached P60 as well.

It may be ok if you mention in the covering letter that your salary was paid by cheque. If possible, get a letter from employer mentioning cheque numbers.

Good luck.

Rajeev
quickfast wrote:Hi

I am about to apply for HSMP as I qualify under the new rules. I am currently on WP in the UK till May 10. After reading different stuff I have some doubts before applying.

1. My salary is always being paid by cheque 1st of each month. So my last 12 months bank statment only shows as account credit. Not as automated pay. Will it matter.

2. I took loan from the my company which reflects in my Salary slips for the first 8 months of period claims (FEB 06 till Sep 06). I finished my loan in Sep 06 and since Oct 06 to Jan 07 I am being credit full amount after NI and TAX. Would it be okay?

Charli

quickfast
Newly Registered

Re: some concerns

Post by quickfast » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:42 pm

I did attach P60 and all the 12 bankstatments are orginal by post.
rajeevanand wrote:Hi there

One of the reasons my HSMP got rejected (just last week) was they couldn't verify on the bank statements - earnings from my company for 6 months. This was because salary was paid by cheque. Unfortunately I had not attached P60 as well.

It may be ok if you mention in the covering letter that your salary was paid by cheque. If possible, get a letter from employer mentioning cheque numbers.

Good luck.

Rajeev
quickfast wrote:Hi

Charli

quickfast
Newly Registered

Post by quickfast » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:43 pm

edited