ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gorgeous_girl
Newly Registered

Dependent for ILR

Post by gorgeous_girl » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi All,

My husband just got his ILR last week. And now i need to extend my visa since it will be expired shortly. Previously he was holding Tier 1 and i came here with entry clearance of Tier 1 dependent. Now his status has changed to ILR. What form i shall use for extending my visa?

Thank you

RANA-ALI

Re: Dependent for ILR

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am

gorgeous_girl wrote:Hi All,

My husband just got his ILR last week. And now i need to extend my visa since it will be expired shortly. Previously he was holding Tier 1 and i came here with entry clearance of Tier 1 dependent. Now his status has changed to ILR. What form i shall use for extending my visa?

Thank you
when u arrived in uk

how long have stayed in uk under tier 1 dep(pbs)?

gorgeous_girl
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent for ILR

Post by gorgeous_girl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 am

RANA-ALI wrote:
gorgeous_girl wrote:Hi All,

Thank you
when u arrived in uk

how long have stayed in uk under tier 1 dep(pbs)?
I arrived here on august 2012. I havent leave the country until now.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 pm

PBS Dependent. For more info, from my 'Useful Links' below, go to PBS Dependent and read that.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

gorgeous_girl
Newly Registered

Post by gorgeous_girl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:PBS Dependent. For more info, from my 'Useful Links' below, go to PBS Dependent and read that.
It is not flr(m)? For what ever reason, my husband solicitor had mentioned for flr(m). Im not going to use solicitor service for extending my visa. But looking at the flr(m) form, its asked too much question. Im getting more confused now.