ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question about SET(O) form section 10

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

redbuta
Newly Registered

question about SET(O) form section 10

Post by redbuta » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am

Dear all,
I'm filling the SET(O) form at the moment.

In section 10: details about BRP and fingerprints history, I found that they only ask the main applicants to provide BRP info, when and where fingerprints were taken etc.

Just want to check that dependents are not required to tell them when and where the fingerprints were taken? Or have I missed something?

Many thanks!

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 am

You are correct.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

redbuta
Newly Registered

Post by redbuta » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks for answering!

I also found this question in section 10 interesting:
"Dependants and applicants under the age of 16:

If the applicant or any dependant included included on this application is under the age of 16 please complete questions 13, 14, 15 and 16. If not please go to question 17.

13. Is the applicant/dependant
16 years old or more - go to question 17"

The bold sentence shows if the applicant/dependant are 16 or more, there is no need to answer question 13 to 16. That means NOBODY will ever tick the option in question 13 -"16 years old or more - go to question 17"?

uksettlement wrote:You are correct.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Not sure what you mean but you will only answer 13,14,15 and 16 if you have dependants less than 16 years old.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.