ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension - Contractor with Limited Company- PEO Croyd

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nemanja
Newly Registered

accountant certification

Post by nemanja » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 am

Hi Chase53

Thanks for sharing this, it is most helpful, I am trying to figure out which documents I need as a contractor. I was wondering - do you need to bring some evidence that your accountant is certified (did your accountant provide you with something like that)?

Many thanks
Nemanja

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 Extension - Contractor with Limited Company- PEO C

Post by anishmathw » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:26 pm

I forgot to mention in my query above, I haven't paid any taxes on Dividends and Salaries to HMRC so far from my company except VAT on 2 occasions. As my company is just 9 months old, the tax dates for Dividends are due in July 2012, so my worry is that, Do I still have the strong case going forward??

Did you get any trouble for not making this payment prior to your PEO appointment?

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 am

Hi Anish,

Its better to clear your any pending VAT returns.
But, from CW point of view, he is not bothered about your taxes.
So, you dont need to worry on this front.
Regards
Ritesh

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Post by anishmathw » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 am

riteshgaur wrote:Hi Anish,

Its better to clear your any pending VAT returns.
But, from CW point of view, he is not bothered about your taxes.
So, you dont need to worry on this front.
Thanks for prompt reply. I thought CW check against your NI no while you wait ..

anandpathak

NEW Contractor but using Salaried income frm previous empl

Post by anandpathak » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi All ,
I am planning to go for Tier 1 General Visa SECOND extension throgh POST or PEO if I manage to get an appointment :(

My Visa is till Nov 2014 , but I am going for a early extension as anyways I would need a second extension to reach ILR level as I came late by almost 6 months. I very well know thats early extension its NOT a cause of any concern as i got my first extension 10months in advance without any problem. The problem better say challenge is below

I am currently employed with a Consulting Company from Feb 2012 and would be leaving on 15th Feb 2013 . I am already serving notice and would be moving to Contracting in March 2013. I have already incorportade my PVT LTD company last week.
My question is :
1. As I have already incorported my Company last week even when I am till now employed , My status in the eyes of UKBA/HMRC changes to "Self employed. Is this correct?
2. My Employement will end in Mid-Feb and contracting will start only in MArch so the first Invoice would be raised not before MArch end.
3. I am planning to use only my Employement SALARY SLIPS from MArch 2012 to Jan 2013 total of which gives me sufficient points and well within " 12 months consecutive income in past 15 months" as required by UKBA as I will apply for VISA in the month of APRIL 2013.

This would mean , a SELF EMPLOYED will be showing income SOLELY during his Employement date through an OLD employer and even without any Document/income/tax for his self employed incorportade company.

Please help me with you inputs if my case is worth taking and you feel is strong ( its definately genuine but complex) and whats all docmenst I should submit in this situation.
I dont want to Submit any paper about my SELF employement.

Cheers
Anand