ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not enough Evicence of living together - help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nannybear
Newly Registered

Not enough Evicence of living together - help

Post by Nannybear » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:03 pm

Kayleigh and Mike though in the relationship for two years did not live together. Kayleigh stayed at home with me (she was 18-21) and Mike lived in a bedsit.

Help ... how against them is this going to go? they did not have joint bank accounts, bills ect ... has anyone else had this and got through?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:58 pm

I think you need to explain a lot more. Who is wanting a visa? And as regards that person, what sort of visa do they have now?

And they are hoping an application can be made for what, an unmarried partner's visa?
John

BATS

Post by BATS » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:15 pm

If you are applying for a fiance visa you don't need evidence of you living together. My fiance and I have put our application in, he has an interview in 2 weeks. We have been together for just over a year and never lived together.

Kayleigh
Newly Registered

Post by Kayleigh » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:36 pm

John, my partner was here on a student visa he over stayed and was removed (he went by his own will after being in an IRC for 6 months) We are planning on getting married as i am his fiancee, we have a 12 month old son together.

It is Mike that is wanting the visa as i am british, the visa that he will be applying for is a fiance visa. Hope this helps a little

BATS

Post by BATS » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:49 pm

I am British too, my boyfriend is Albanian, he was in the UK for just under 3 years, and never had a visa, he was in the UK illegally. He left the UK voluntarily last year never given a removal order or anything.

You just need to make sure you hit all the criteria in terms of having evidence of your relationship, finances, accomodation and any other useful information such as a wedding booking, wedding dress receipt, letters from family and friends supporting the relationship.

I won't know the outcome of my boyfriends fiance visa for another 10 days but I know I have given them all the evidence I possibly could and that my boyf is in the best position possible for his situation.