ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLZ HELPPPPPPPP SET (m)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MANSOURI
Newly Registered

PLZ HELPPPPPPPP SET (m)

Post by MANSOURI » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

hi guys

I applied 14 jan 2013. I received the letter 16 jan 2013 saying they got the documents.today 26 jan 2013 but money was still in the account

i went today into the bank to check to see if they have take the money and it is still there and there is no reaction from them :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

fred namm
Newly Registered

Re: PLZ HELPPPPPPPP SET (m)

Post by fred namm » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 pm

MANSOURI wrote:hi guys

I applied 14 jan 2013. I received the letter 16 jan 2013 saying they got the documents.today 26 jan 2013 but money was still in the account

i went today into the bank to check to see if they have take the money and it is still there and there is no reaction from them :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
dont get yourself worked up... just relax! when it comes to your money, believe me; they know the best way and time to take it.. just relax and remember your in for a long wait..

MANSOURI
Newly Registered

Post by MANSOURI » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:09 pm

thx alots for yr helpe

i got letters from UKBA say
thanx you for the application by the above-named on form SET (M) .it will now passed to a casework unit to await consideration

MANSOURI
Newly Registered

Post by MANSOURI » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

MANSOURI wrote:thx alots for yr helpe

i got letters from UKBA say
thanx you for the application by the above-named on form SET (M) .it will now passed to a casework unit to await consideration
]

i think i will have lomg time to wait :x :x :x