ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Booked but an urgent query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

genuflexion

PEO Appointment Booked but an urgent query

Post by genuflexion » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi All,

Hope we all are keeping well there.

Quick question,

- I have booked an appointment for myself and two dependants in 2nd week of Mar, is there anyway I could find an appointment earlier in Feb (say 1st week)?

I know I'd need to cancel the existing one before trying for another earlier appointment.

Just a thought;

(i)- By the way, can I create another account under my name and try for alternative earlier appointment and if I get it, I can cancel the existing one?

(ii)- Or can I create an account for my dependant and try get an appointment for all three of us that way and do the cancellation only if I am able to get an earlier appointment?

(iii)- I think third way could be to get an appointment through solicitors (pricey).

Please contribute. Thanks for your time.
gen

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 pm

If the current appointment shows on your Account/Transactions at the UKBA site, then you can RESCHEDULE it.

Usual process - give locations - date ranges if you prefer. Anything shows and you like, hit RESCHEDULE/OK.

You do not lose your current appointment until you have found and successfully rescheduled. Once you have successfully rescheduled, your previous appointment will be cancelled.

The benefit is you do not have to enter all the information again.

You will still get confirmation of reschedule and cancel in your email.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

genuflexion

Post by genuflexion » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks very much for your help.
gen

singhilr

hi

Post by singhilr » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 pm

can u please share what time were you able to book appointment
thanks