ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Very Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aju2012

PEO Appointment Very Urgent

Post by aju2012 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Hello Experts,

I am due to apply for extension in first week of March 2013, I had appointment with my solicitor I told him to book appointment now but he told me that it is too early to book appointment, we will book one week in advance.

So, I am just worried about my appointment should I wait till March or insist him to book now ??

Thanks

Aju

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm

by the provided answer looks like he is a cowboy consultant then a lawyer.

appointments are available 42 days from the today so if you do the maths

by tonight march 2nd week appointment is going to release. you need to ask him again may be he already have premium appointment ready for you.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

AKM
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment urgent

Post by AKM » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi Friends,

My Tier1 visa is expiring on 01-Mar-2013. I have been struggling since last 2 week to get PEO appointment. Does anyone know how to get an appointment. UKBA site always says appointment not available.

Is it the correct link i am using?

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 am

Pls don't hijack some one post.

For your answer.

Ukba online system is very busy now a days.

Only suggestion is just keep trying or book through solicitor.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

Ramana66

Post by Ramana66 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:37 am

I guess the site is down due to maintenance until 6 am on 28th Jan. Look at the information under news on UKBA site

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am

Solicitors don't get their appointments using the same process as the public. If he assures you that he can get you an appointment, then just believe him.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm

My solicitor who is OISC approved, got me an appointment within one week.

I think they have special appointment booking route.

srikanthvege
Newly Registered

SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AT PEO (In any location)

Post by srikanthvege » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi,

Sorry for posting the add in this forum. Actually I am not aware of that we shouldn't post such kind of adds in this forum. Sorry about that.

I am deleting this add here now.
Last edited by srikanthvege on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AT PEO (In any location)

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm

srikanthvege wrote:Hi,

We can manage to book same day appointment for our clients on instruction within short time. You don't need to pay the money in-front. We take the details and book the appointment. Once the appointment is confirmed, we will provide the appointment details to you for your confirmation. If everything is OK, then you have to pay the amount (£150 for single).

We book the appointments on the dates and locations that you have interested. We will charge you some extra amount for urgent appointments (within 15 days time).

Contact details:
Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I don't answer the phone, please email me the details with you contact number. Our team will contact you to proceed further.

Thanks
Srikant.
Are you advertising your services on this forum? If so please read the following before making any further posts.

using this forum to solicit for or promote personal business
Policy change regarding member websites

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

We can manage to book same day appointment for our clients on instruction within short time. You don't need to pay the money in-front. We take the details and book the appointment. Once the appointment is confirmed, we will provide the appointment details to you for your confirmation. If everything is OK, then you have to pay the amount (£150 for single).

We book the appointments on the dates and locations that you have interested. We will charge you some extra amount for urgent appointments (within 15 days time).

Contact details:
Email: ukpeoappointments@ gmail.com
Phone: 07550684333

If I don't answer the phone, please email me the details with you contact number. Our team will contact you to proceed further.

Thanks
Srikant.
This is against the rules and you are bound to lose your appointment if you go with this person. "Our team" - hahaha! That made me laugh.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Rajukatru
Newly Registered

Post by Rajukatru » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 am

Contact details:
Email: PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Phone: OOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks
Srikant.

This is fraud to steal your identity data, another Scam, stay away of this practice.
Though he cannot book or sell appointments, as its against Rule and Regulations in place, So you risk losing your appointment and visa both in case you have enough bad luck and legal actions are bounds.

Ramana66

Post by Ramana66 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 am

Yes, People who are considering to use such "agents" will risk identity theft as you would be sharing most of personal details of yours and your family. Please beware and do not use such agents

Pranavsinh
Newly Registered

Why

Post by Pranavsinh » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 pm

"IDENTITY THEFT" - I'd seen this word quite a few time in this forum but could not understand the impact of it. I mean your name , address and dependants name, address , i guess these are the details required, right? And these details you provide on every second form you fill online even for opening groupan acc.

Mods should ban such cheaters who tries to sell appointments here. Mods are not doing and identity theft seems not that much convincing.

After spending sleepless nights and frustrating time of not getting appointment, you certainly get tempted to call this number and may be get ready to pay him and thats what these people knows well.

oh boy, this is really frustrating, spent month and no appointments. Dont want to wait for 6 months after postal application. Paid to OSIC approve consultant before a week and he now sings a song of no appointment and NO REFUND.

:evil:

lastminutehelp
BANNED

Re: PEO Appointment Very Urgent

Post by lastminutehelp » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm

aju2012 wrote:Hello Experts,

I am due to apply for extension in first week of March 2013, I had appointment with my solicitor I told him to book appointment now but he told me that it is too early to book appointment, we will book one week in advance.

So, I am just worried about my appointment should I wait till March or insist him to book now ??

Thanks

Aju

Hi,

Keep trying by yourself to get an appointment. That's good .Good Luck mate.But last minute,If any one feel you need a help to get an appointment please contact us;

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 pm

lastminutehelp wrote:Hi,

Keep trying by yourself to get an appointment. That's good .Good Luck mate.But last minute,If any one feel you need a help to get an appointment please contact us; lastminutehelp@yahoo.co.uk
Advertising your services on this site, is against the forum rules. Please read the following before making any further posts.

AKM
Newly Registered

Post by AKM » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

Got the appointment.
It need some hard work and patience. Don't fall into the trap of these stupid consultant who cannot guarantee you or give you any assurance......

and of course you can hijack other post and request for help :wink:

nafe12

Post by nafe12 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:03 am

AKM wrote:Got the appointment.
It need some hard work and patience.
How did you do this? Any tips? Or was it via your solicitor?

davidpie
BANNED

Post by davidpie » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm

aju2012 wrote:Hello Experts,

Thanks

Aju
It is very hard to book appointment, as there are very less appointment from UKBA per day, I can help to book an appointment who are facing issue with it or need it in emergency basis within few days,
Edited by moderator to remove advertising

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm

[quote="davidpie"]It is very hard to book appointment, as there are very less appointment from UKBA per day, I can help to book an appointment who are facing issue with it or need it in emergency basis within few days, you can contact me on
Advertising your services on this site, is against the forum rules. Please read the following before making any further posts.

AKM
Newly Registered

Post by AKM » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

nafe12 wrote:

No, i did not go to any solicitor.....I just tried at 12:00 midnight and kept trying for next 15 min and finally got the appointment. But got this appointment for 12-Mar-2013 and my current visa will expire on 01-Mar-2013. Hence i kept trying....

To my surprise and for all of you...Today i tried again and got new appointment for 28-Feb-2013 which is fitting with my requirement...yahoooo!!!

Conclusion...keep trying and you will get the appointment..Don't go to any consultant/solicitor. This is the only way to keep these greedy people out of this scam.

I got help from below link:

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html

expMan
Newly Registered

Post by expMan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 pm

AKM wrote:
nafe12 wrote:

No, i did not go to any solicitor.....I just tried at 12:00 midnight and kept trying for next 15 min and finally got the appointment. But got this appointment for 12-Mar-2013 and my current visa will expire on 01-Mar-2013. Hence i kept trying....

-----------

You are the same one who runs this bog (London eye)!! STOP sharing f@ke experience... Yahoo....

AKM
Newly Registered

Post by AKM » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

expMan wrote:
AKM wrote:
nafe12 wrote:

-----------

You are the same one who runs this bog (London eye)!! STOP sharing f@ke experience... Yahoo....
I am sure you are either the agent who promise to give appointment and cheat money or haven't succeeded in any aspect of your life :-)

But yes, i did get two appointment and i have cancelled the first one....go and try...

agrosangeo
- thin ice -

appointment online ukba

Post by agrosangeo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm

There is a girl who helped me to book an online appointment at UK Border Agency.

I give you her email for you to contact her, maybe she can help you to book an appointment:

[personal email removed by moderator]