ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form for two kids(naturalistation) help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lifeinuk80
Newly Registered

MN1 form for two kids(naturalistation) help

Post by lifeinuk80 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Hello

I recently got my ILR with partner and have not included my son and daughter in my application as both were born in uk.

Do i need to submit my son's passport with Birth certificate as it was been stamped once as he went outside the country age(2years 8months)

Also My daughter was born last year April we only had her passport done(Indian) as we didn't s travel outside the country, we didn't got her visa stamped, Do i still need to submit her passport(Indian) along with UK Birth certificate

I want to know about the following :

As I fall in SECTION 1 (3) CATEGORY

Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or
UK Border Agency reference number. (( what number is it Biometric number or the letter which was granted by home office))

Surname/Family Name (NB. The name you give here will be the name shown on the child’s certificate so please
ensure it is spelt correctly and you have written it in the correct order): O ((IS IT ONLY SURNAME ))

Other names (If different from the name shown on the child’s passport/birth certificate, please explain why on
page 13 of the form) : IS IT GIVEN NAME

2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 8 of the guide), please give
date and place of first arrival.
D D M M Y Y Y Y
Date Place CAN I MENTION AS BORN IN UK AND DOB AND PLACE. IN THIS SECTION

3.1 Please say which parent is the one who is a British citizen by descent and on whom this application is based.
Mother Father CAN I MENTION AS ((APPLYING UNDER SECTION 1(3))

Do i need to submit my Biometric or passport or my partner's Brp or passport(originals) with application.
FURTHER CLARIFICATION WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
Many Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: MN1 form for two kids(naturalistation) help

Post by Jambo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

lifeinuk80 wrote: Do i need to submit my son's passport with Birth certificate as it was been stamped once as he went outside the country age(2years 8months)
If he has a passport, you should send it.
Also My daughter was born last year April we only had her passport done(Indian) as we didn't s travel outside the country, we didn't got her visa stamped, Do i still need to submit her passport(Indian) along with UK Birth certificate
If she has a passport, you should send it.
Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or
UK Border Agency reference number. (( what number is it Biometric number or the letter which was granted by home office))
Just leave blank
Surname/Family Name (NB. The name you give here will be the name shown on the child’s certificate so please
ensure it is spelt correctly and you have written it in the correct order): O ((IS IT ONLY SURNAME ))
Yes. Only surname.
Other names (If different from the name shown on the child’s passport/birth certificate, please explain why on
page 13 of the form) : IS IT GIVEN NAME
Yes.
2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 8 of the guide), please give
date and place of first arrival.
D D M M Y Y Y Y
Date Place CAN I MENTION AS BORN IN UK AND DOB AND PLACE. IN THIS SECTION
Yes.
3.1 Please say which parent is the one who is a British citizen by descent and on whom this application is based.
Mother Father CAN I MENTION AS ((APPLYING UNDER SECTION 1(3))
This section is not required for 1(3) applications.
Do i need to submit my Biometric or passport or my partner's Brp or passport(originals) with application.
FURTHER CLARIFICATION WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
Many Thanks
Yes. One parent passport & BRP.

lifeinuk80
Newly Registered

mn1 help

Post by lifeinuk80 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 am

WARNING To give false information on this form knowingly or recklessly is a criminal offence punishable with up to 3
months’ imprisonment or by a fine not exceeding £5,000 or both.
(Section 46(1) of the British Nationality Act 1981, as amended).
7.1 I, (full name in BLOCK LETTERS)
declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information given in this application is correct. I know of no
reason why the child should not be registered as a British citizen. I promise to inform the Home Secretary in writing of
any change in circumstances which may affect the accuracy of the information given whilst this application is being
considered by the Home Office. I understand that information given by me will be treated in confidence, but may be
submitted for checking against records held by other Government departments, the Security Service and other
agencies, local authorities and the police, where it is necessary for immigration or nationality purposes, or to enable
these bodies to carry out their functions.
I understand that I may be liable for prosecution if I have knowingly or recklessly provided false or incomplete
information.
I authorise the HM Revenue &Customs to provide the UK Border Agency with any information relevant to this
application, and with any information needed to check the information I have provided. I understand that any
information provided by the HM Revenue & Customs in connection with this application may be used by them for the
purpose of their statutory functions.
7.2 I confirm that I have read and understood
whose name has to be in the blank, child's or father.

and at the bottom whose signature child's or father

6.5 Child’s consent where they are making an application on their own behalf
I (name in BLOCK LETTERS)
apply for registration as a British citizen and attach the consent of my father/mother/guardian to this application.
Signed
Does child has to put his thumb mark.

If iam applying for two children in payment slip it only says appname,dob could you guide me on this

Many thanks

alok_singh

Re: mn1 help

Post by alok_singh » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 am

lifeinuk80 wrote:WARNING To give false information on this form knowingly or recklessly is a criminal offence punishable with up to 3
months’ imprisonment or by a fine not exceeding £5,000 or both.
(Section 46(1) of the British Nationality Act 1981, as amended).
7.1 I, (full name in BLOCK LETTERS)
declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information given in this application is correct. I know of no
reason why the child should not be registered as a British citizen. I promise to inform the Home Secretary in writing of
any change in circumstances which may affect the accuracy of the information given whilst this application is being
considered by the Home Office. I understand that information given by me will be treated in confidence, but may be
submitted for checking against records held by other Government departments, the Security Service and other
agencies, local authorities and the police, where it is necessary for immigration or nationality purposes, or to enable
these bodies to carry out their functions.
I understand that I may be liable for prosecution if I have knowingly or recklessly provided false or incomplete
information.
I authorise the HM Revenue &Customs to provide the UK Border Agency with any information relevant to this
application, and with any information needed to check the information I have provided. I understand that any
information provided by the HM Revenue & Customs in connection with this application may be used by them for the
purpose of their statutory functions.
7.2 I confirm that I have read and understood
whose name has to be in the blank, child's or father.

and at the bottom whose signature child's or father

6.5 Child’s consent where they are making an application on their own behalf
I (name in BLOCK LETTERS)
apply for registration as a British citizen and attach the consent of my father/mother/guardian to this application.
Signed
Does child has to put his thumb mark.

If iam applying for two children in payment slip it only says appname,dob could you guide me on this

Many thanks
you can sign on behalf of child under 18 .
are you using NCS?

I had got my ILR approved today and need to apply to my daughter born here.

is their any ciondtion changed for children born after jan 2010 ? casewaorker was saying to get ILR dependent first.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: mn1 help

Post by Jambo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 am

alok_singh wrote: is their any ciondtion changed for children born after jan 2010 ? casewaorker was saying to get ILR dependent first.
No changes. ILR is not required if the child is UK born and doesn't plan to travel (as a valid visa might be needed to return to the UK)