ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10YRS ILR DEPENDENTS QUERY(2yrs or 5yrs)??????

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sach10

10YRS ILR DEPENDENTS QUERY(2yrs or 5yrs)??????

Post by sach10 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 am

Hi Every one please kindly provide me the following information

1. I am elgible for ILR on 10yrs rule in JAN2013, my wife and son entered UK OCT-2010 as Tier1 Gen(Dependents), once I get my ILR my wife and son will going to apply for FLR(M) as soon as they got FLR can they apply for ILR as they are completed 2yrs in UK as dependents and entered before JUL2012 & Visa was issued under PBS before2012?????

2. Do I have to maintain any funds for my wife and son's FLR(M)'s, if I have to then how much I have to.

3. what documents I have to include for dependents FLR(M).

4. Is my wife need to pass LIFE IN UK for FLR(M), she got bachelor qualification with english medium mentioned on certificates.

I don't have visa gaps, my son(2+years) was born in India

Please kindly help me on this with correct information.

Thank You

sach10

Re: 10YRS ILR DEPENDENTS QUERY(2yrs or 5yrs)??????

Post by sach10 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Moderators please help me on this,please give me the accurate & correct info.
sach10 wrote:Hi Every one please kindly provide me the following information

1. I am elgible for ILR on 10yrs rule in JAN2013, my wife and son entered UK OCT-2010 as Tier1 Gen(Dependents), once I get my ILR my wife and son will going to apply for FLR(M) as soon as they got FLR can they apply for ILR as they are completed 2yrs in UK as dependents and entered before JUL2012 & Visa was issued under PBS before2012?????

2. Do I have to maintain any funds for my wife and son's FLR(M)'s, if I have to then how much I have to.

4. Is my wife need to pass LIFE IN UK for FLR(M), she got bachelor qualification with english medium mentioned on certificates.

Thank You
:? :? :? :? :? :?

sach10

Post by sach10 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Dear All, Please kindly provide me the following information which will be a great helpfull for me.

Thanks for such wonderful site which is helping everyone like me.

Thank You

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Do you not qualify for 5yr route? If yes, when?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

sach10

Post by sach10 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi I am qualifiy under longresidence 10yrs rule in jan2013

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Do you not qualify for 5yr route? If yes, when?

sach10

Post by sach10 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Please kindly help me with your kind answers as I still didn't heard any thing from any body I need help on this from any experts.....

sach10 wrote:Dear All, Please kindly provide me the following information which will be a great helpfull for me.

Thanks for such wonderful site which is helping everyone like me.

Thank You

shoumeshd

Post by shoumeshd » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:24 am

i m also same situation like you.unfortunateley if you apply Ilr on the basis of tier1 5 yrs, your wife can get pr straightway. but if apply Ilr on the basis of 10 years, you have to transfer you wife's visa to Flr(m) according to new rule with 18600 salary theshold and extra few thousands for ur child.your wife will get 2.5 yrs dependent visa.you wife have to extend another time for 2.5 yrs for yrs.once 5 yrs complete (2.5+2.5) she can apply for her pr.i know it is very funny and annoying .i was doing almost a mini research on this issue last 4 weeks and came to this result !!!
the reason is that once you get ur pr on 10 yrs rule u became a settled person and so your wife is technically a no longer tier1 dependent.so she falls in the rule of 9 th july .same thing for my wife. i am exactly same situation like you without a child.
boss please keep me update your situation time to time!!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 am

shoumeshd wrote:i m also same situation like you.unfortunateley if you apply Ilr on the basis of tier1 5 yrs, your wife can get pr straightway. but if apply Ilr on the basis of 10 years, you have to transfer you wife's visa to Flr(m) according to new rule with 18600 salary theshold and extra few thousands for ur child.your wife will get 2.5 yrs dependent visa.you wife have to extend another time for 2.5 yrs for yrs.once 5 yrs complete (2.5+2.5) she can apply for her pr.i know it is very funny and annoying .i was doing almost a mini research on this issue last 4 weeks and came to this result !!!
the reason is that once you get ur pr on 10 yrs rule u became a settled person and so your wife is technically a no longer tier1 dependent.so she falls in the rule of 9 th july .same thing for my wife. i am exactly same situation like you without a child.
you are mistaken. Dependents in this situation are subject to transitional arrangementss and whilst they do need to switch on for FLR(m) they can then apply for settlement on form set(m) once they have completed two years as a PBS dependent/spouse of a settled person. They are also not subject to the new minimum income threshold.

sach10

Post by sach10 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi Greenie thanks for info. I as well read this rule couple of months ago, I think you are 100% correct, If you don't mind can you please tell me weather my wife & son eligible or not as they entered on Tier1 dependents on oct2010. In the middle they went to India for 30days holidays does this going to affect any thing for their continuos stay.

Any experts as well please kindly let me know your kind answers
Greenie wrote:
shoumeshd wrote:i m also same situation like you.unfortunateley if you apply Ilr on the basis of tier1 5 yrs, your wife can get pr straightway. but if apply Ilr on the basis of 10 years, you have to transfer you wife's visa to Flr(m) according to new rule with 18600 salary theshold and extra few thousands for ur child.your wife will get 2.5 yrs dependent visa.you wife have to extend another time for 2.5 yrs for yrs.once 5 yrs complete (2.5+2.5) she can apply for her pr.i know it is very funny and annoying .i was doing almost a mini research on this issue last 4 weeks and came to this result !!!
you are mistaken. Dependents in this situation are subject to transitional arrangementss and whilst they do need to switch on for FLR(m) they can then apply for settlement on form set(m) once they have completed two years as a PBS dependent/spouse of a settled person. They are also not subject to the new minimum income threshold.

sach10

Post by sach10 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi any experts please kindly let me know about my query

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

A 30 day absence from the UK will not be treated as a break in residence if that is your question.

shoumeshd

hi greenie and sach 10!!can you give me any advice ! i m con

Post by shoumeshd » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 pm

n short my visa......
2003 September-came to uk on student visa
2009-April-got tier 1 general visa
2012 May-got tier1 geneal extension.
2013 september qulaifying for ILR on the basis of 10 yrs long residency.

in short my wife's visa.....
2010 december came as tier1 (general) dependent
2012 May extended her visa as tier 1 dependent. visa is valid untill may 2014.
2012 December completed 2 yrs in this country as my dependent .

My question is
1. when i can apply for Her Ilr?
2.do i have to transfer her visa to Flr(m) first?
3.if so do i have to show 18600 thesholld for Flr(m)?
4. Do the 9th july new rules apply for her?

please guru/moderators or anyone who are in same position like me answer me.
i am getting differnt opinion from different sources and i am really confused.please help me !!!

shoumeshd

have you applied for your pr under 10 years residency

Post by shoumeshd » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 am

hi Sach10,
sorry to bother you. did you apply for pr under 10 years residency?
you case almost similar to me . that is why i am bit curious about you case specially on dependent part. please let me inform if you get any news on your pr and about your dependent's visa...
thanks

sach10

Post by sach10 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 am

Hi I applied under 10 yrs just couple of days before, I still didn't do my wife and son once I got my ack. I am thinking to apply fot them through solicitor presently I am in sesrch of good solicitor for my wife and sons application
Can any one in the same situation please kindly help me.

sach10

Post by sach10 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi can any one tell me what type of documents can I include for my 2yrs old son to prove that he is staying with me(cohibition documents) from last 2years as I only got gp reg. Card from my previous address and on present address only gp prescription forum

shoumeshd

about son's doccument

Post by shoumeshd » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 am

Dear Sach10,
Do you really need to shw any cohib doccuments for son?I think that is only requierd for the
Wife ?isn,t ? you are still fallen into old rule ,isn,t ? I know I was bit confused regarding this matter. That is why I am following your case..ok.take care

sach10

Post by sach10 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi
Any one please help me on this

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:53 pm

sach10 wrote:Hi All

My son living with me from past 2years he born in India I applied under 10 years for ILR recently, both my wife and son joined with me from oct2010 under PBS Tier1 my questions below

1. Do I have to show any cohibitation documents for my son FLR (M) or ILR, I got only GP reg. Card from present address but I don't have any thing from my old address.

2. Is that mandatory for FLR (M) to show cohibitation documents
for 2years for my wife for my wife FLR(M)
sach10 wrote:Hi
Please kindly help me on this
I recently received ILR on 10yrs I need to apply for my wife & son but I don't know which forum I have to use
They both finished on tier1point based system almost 3yrs and their dependent visa issued before july2012 presently they are on tier1 General dependents from last 22monts before that they are on tier1 psw dependents

Can any one suggest me which forum I have to use as per my
own knowledge j am thinking may be j have to use SET (M) please kindly correct me if I am wrong
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 pm

See also Dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant on PBS leave.

Some people have apparently been successful with SET(O) at a PEO. However, this may be an error and they were very lucky.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.