ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqz
Newly Registered

Administrative Review

Post by waqz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi to all,

Actually i have applied for team entrepreneur visa from lahore pakistan and unfortunately our application has been refused.ECO said that they could not verify bank statement holding balance of £200,000, where as they verified the same statement for my partner but refused his visa also comment that they were unable to verify his maintainance statement.
Now i have applied for Administrative Review on 20/11/2012 and received email about documents received on 27/11/2012. They mentioned in this email that they will notify us within 28 working days but it's more than two months i have not received any reply on my Admin Review.
I am so worried about this because they are just wasting our time as i have already business in UK but i am stuck here for this AR.
Can anyone help me on this issue that what shall i do now..

Thank you

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Administrative Review

Post by tuliprose » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm

waqz wrote:Hi to all,

Actually i have applied for team entrepreneur visa from lahore pakistan and unfortunately our application has been refused.ECO said that they could not verify bank statement holding balance of £200,000, where as they verified the same statement for my partner but refused his visa also comment that they were unable to verify his maintainance statement.
Now i have applied for Administrative Review on 20/11/2012 and received email about documents received on 27/11/2012. They mentioned in this email that they will notify us within 28 working days but it's more than two months i have not received any reply on my Admin Review.
I am so worried about this because they are just wasting our time as i have already business in UK but i am stuck here for this AR.

Thank you

Did you maintain £200,000 in your bank account?

Which bank did you use?

If you team member is refused solely on the basis of maintenance funds then you have a strong case to prove that you both had relied on same £200,000. If UKBA is satisfied with your team member's £200, 000 then they should accept the same for you too.

You can remind them by sending an email.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 am

tuliprose wrote:

Thank you

Which bank did you use?

If you team member is refused solely on the basis of maintenance funds then you have a strong case to prove that you both had relied on same £200,000. If UKBA is satisfied with your team member's £200, 000 then they should accept the same for you too.

sory to hear that ur visa has been refused.

were 200k in ur account on the verification date and the date of application submitted?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Thank you
were £200,000k funds held in Pakistan bank or UK Bank?

and you mention you already have business in UK?

regards

waqz
Newly Registered

Post by waqz » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Yes i do have £ 200K in my joint account with my partner in BANK ALFALAH LTD and they accepted in my partner's case but they stupid ppl rejected in my case. i have sent Admin Review on 20 Nov 2012 but still waiting for reply i dunno how long they will take to reply me....

I do have running business in UK but i didn't show that because i want my case so clear and simple but unfortunately em stuck here now....

tuliprose wrote:

Thank you

Which bank did you use?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:21 am

waqz wrote:Yes i do have £ 200K in my joint account with my partner in BANK ALFALAH LTD and they accepted in my partner's case but they stupid ppl rejected in my case. i have sent Admin Review on 20 Nov 2012 but still waiting for reply i dunno how long they will take to reply me....

I do have running business in UK but i didn't show that because i want my case so clear and simple but unfortunately em stuck here now....

tuliprose wrote:

Thank you

Which bank did you use?

well if that's the case than you have very good point here than you approved my partner case and you have verified the funds are available for him so I am using same funds ... I think you will be fine but its just a matter of time as you know there is a big backlog of applications and people are waiting for 6 month or more just to get the decision on there case and also there are new changes in place too effective from 31/01/2013
I am sure you are aware of it and here is the link if you didn't know about it till now

|http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... trepreneur

good luck with your application and all the very best

waqz
Newly Registered

Post by waqz » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Yeh i am aware of these rules and all but just time is killing me now nwy i crossed my fingers praying that get my reply asap INSHALLAH

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:04 am

waqz wrote:Yeh i am aware of these rules and all but just time is killing me now nwy i crossed my fingers praying that get my reply asap INSHALLAH
hopefully you will hear soon from ukba, good luck
regards