ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof that business is at level 4 or above

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alex87
BANNED

Proof that business is at level 4 or above

Post by alex87 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 am

In the application form, there is a question about job title/soc code which shows whether the job you do for the business is at level 4 or above.
But what proof do we need provide to show the business in itself is at level 4 or above (as is required for the GBP50,000 category)?
I'm a little confused because anyone can choose a job title above level 4, but the business itself may simply be something at level 3, say retail (e.g. IT manager for an online retail business).

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 am

Because having registered the business or yourself as SE, it will be obvious from the company registration or tax registration as to the activity of the business.

aziz1053

trading contract

Post by aziz1053 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 pm

But what proof do we need provide to show the business in itself is at level 4 or above -
You need to have trading contract which will asure that you are providing services, equipment or whatever is relevant to let say company B & your company is A. For instance you are providing account services, construction/building or Computer Networks/Support/development. So your occupation should relate to level 4 when doing the business you will also carry out work for example civil electrical computer engineering accounts or any relevant occupation which appears on nvq level 4 list of Ukba & fullfil the requirment by providing the trading contract of that which is mention in Guidance policy of Tier 1 Enter. I hope this information may help.

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Job level query

Post by Jyde0608 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello there, I studied Human Resources at my Post graduate, I have got a trading contract to help the customer with recruiting of employees for there business expansion..would this be accepted as a graduate level job service being rendered to the customer?

Thanks for your anticipated reply.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am

Lucapooka wrote:Because having registered the business or yourself as SE, it will be obvious from the company registration or tax registration as to the activity of the business.
One does not have to provide the nature of the company to register it.