ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police certificate????

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

destiniation_london

Police certificate????

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I live in Belfast, do I need to provide some sort of police certificate. I could not remember reading that requirement anywhere, please guide me urgently please as I am very soon to apply

Alish60

Re: Police certificate????

Post by Alish60 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm

destiniation_london wrote:I live in Belfast, do I need to provide some sort of police certificate. I could not remember reading that requirement anywhere, please guide me urgently please as I am very soon to apply
See this:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 76&#738876[/url]

Somudro
Member of Standing

Re: Police certificate????

Post by Somudro » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 am

destiniation_london wrote:I live in Belfast, do I need to provide some sort of police certificate. I could not remember reading that requirement anywhere, please guide me urgently please as I am very soon to apply
- U can send ur previous DAT1 report along with ur application.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 am

I've never done it before, it's hardly been a year in Belfast for me. How do I ask them for it and would it be acceptable to Home Office

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

I had DAT1 report with me that was done while extending my Tier-1 G. This was asked by HO. I applied by post.

For my ILR, I submitted the previious DAT1 report. Note that I was in NI about 3 years.

Ho might ask U for DAT1 report.