ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ILR ENQUIRY PEO CROYDON FEES & PRE CHECKS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cherryberry800
Newly Registered

URGENT ILR ENQUIRY PEO CROYDON FEES & PRE CHECKS

Post by Cherryberry800 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

HI ALL,

I AM GOING FOR MY PEO APPOINTMENT TO CROYDON ON 1ST FEB 2013.

I JUST WANT TO ASK IF UKBA DO ANY APPLICATION PRE CHECKS BEFORE CHARGING THE FEE OR THEY TAKE THE FEE FIRST BEFORE EVEN LOOKING AT YOUR DOCUMENTS

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP ALL THE GURUS AND SENIORS WHO HAVE PEO EXPERIENCE FROM CROYDON OFFICE.

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

They will check you documents first then they will told you if they are processing your application or not. After checking they will ask you to pay fee. Good luck with your application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

croydon PEOtakes the feebefore a caseworker even looks at your documents and application. the pre check afer security is to check that your applicationform matches the category of the appointment and dependents. this is also where they confirm your identity. i think thereis onlyone Peo that takes the fee after deciding the outcome of your application but it is not Croydon.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

stokbrig

Re: URGENT ILR ENQUIRY PEO CROYDON FEES & PRE CHECKS

Post by stokbrig » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Cherryberry800 wrote:HI ALL,

I JUST WANT TO ASK IF UKBA DO ANY APPLICATION PRE CHECKS BEFORE CHARGING THE FEE OR THEY TAKE THE FEE FIRST BEFORE EVEN LOOKING AT YOUR DOCUMENTS

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP ALL THE GURUS AND SENIORS WHO HAVE PEO EXPERIENCE FROM CROYDON OFFICE.
Cherryberry800,have you got your ILR?

stokbrig

Re: URGENT ILR ENQUIRY PEO CROYDON FEES & PRE CHECKS

Post by stokbrig » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Cherryberry800 wrote:HI ALL,

cherry berry, What happened on 1st FEB 2013. please advise