ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of your finances. page 44 SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wanna_bee
Mood:
India

Evidence of your finances. page 44 SET (O)

Post by wanna_bee » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi All,

Is it necessary to give evidence of finances if one is applying as a single applicant? (page 44)

My situation is: I'm unemployed since the last 3 months so I was not planning to submit bank statements for this period. Also, I stopped the paper statements from my bank from the last 3 months. I approached my bank for a copy of the official statements but it will not reach me in time for my PEO appointment on next Monday. They suggested that I take a print out from my online banking and they will certify it. I got this done, they put a stamp and initials on each page of my printout. But is this an accepted evidence as per Note 5 (page 44) ? Is there any alternatives? Please help.

Regards,
wanna_bee.