ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No confirmation from UKBA for my application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jenilp
Newly Registered

No confirmation from UKBA for my application

Post by jenilp » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Guys,

Hope someone would be able to help me on this..

I applied for Tier 1 Entre visa on 15 Jan 2013, recd by HO on 16 Jan 2013. Application fees paid by bankers draft!!

I have not received any acknowledgement from UKBA yet. It's been 2 weeks and my employer is enquiring about this constantly as my visa expires on 14 Feb 2013.

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]

masha
United Kingdom

Re: No confirmation from UKBA for my application

Post by masha » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 pm

jenilp wrote:Guys,

I applied for Tier 1 Entre visa on 15 Jan 2013, recd by HO on 16 Jan 2013. Application fees paid by bankers draft!!

I have not received any acknowledgement from UKBA yet. It's been 2 weeks and my employer is enquiring about this constantly as my visa expires on 14 Feb 2013.

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]
Hi the reason for your delay in response is the bank draft, I Think that because it takes 2 or 3 days to clear by bank. however the for the card money is cleared stateaway.

jenilp
Newly Registered

Post by jenilp » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm

masha wrote:

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]
Hi the reason for your delay in response is the bank draft, I Think that because it takes 2 or 3 days to clear by bank. however the for the card money is cleared stateaway.
Thank you for the reply. A suggestion or advise would be appreciated !!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]

can you check with bank if the draft is cashed or not ?

2nd option call or email ukba to enquire about acknowledgement letter explaining you needed it for your employer to carry on working till you get decision on tier 1 application.

regards

jenilp
Newly Registered

Post by jenilp » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 am

rehan01 wrote:

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]

2nd option call or email ukba to enquire about acknowledgement letter explaining you needed it for your employer to carry on working till you get decision on tier 1 application.

regards
Hi,

Can you provide a valid email for UKBA? Thanks!!

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 am

jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]

regards
Hi,

You're best off ringing the UKBA. Give them a call and see what they have to say.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 am

jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

Please advise....

Cheers,[/img]

regards
Hi,

try this email address
public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

or try calling 0870 606 7766

regards

jenilp
Newly Registered

Post by jenilp » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

I did call the number, a lady answered and said I should write to the Sheffield address. Shall I go ahead with her advise?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm

jenilp wrote:I did call the number, a lady answered and said I should write to the Sheffield address. Shall I go ahead with her advise?
Try calling same number again and may be you speak to different advisor and your problem sorted if not than write sheffield office or email at the above email address.

Regards

jenilp
Newly Registered

Post by jenilp » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 am

rehan01 wrote:
jenilp wrote:I did call the number, a lady answered and said I should write to the Sheffield address. Shall I go ahead with her advise?
Try calling same number again and may be you speak to different advisor and your problem sorted if not than write sheffield office or email at the above email address.

Regards
FYI, I got my acknowledgement letter and Bio letter yesterday. Relieved but WIERD!!

wow99

Post by wow99 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 am

jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

Regards
FYI, I got my acknowledgement letter and Bio letter yesterday. Relieved but WIERD!!
It looks like they read your post. Nah just kidding. That's UKBA for you. You can expect this from them. So ain't weird.

Good luck with your application.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 am

jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

Regards
Excellent also keep an eye on the new changes as you ave to keep the funds in account and it must be available to you all the time.

jenilp
Newly Registered

Post by jenilp » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

rehan01 wrote:
jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

Regards
Excellent also keep an eye on the new changes as you ave to keep the funds in account and it must be available to you all the time.

Yes, already went through it. No issues for me... Thanks all!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 am

jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:
jenilp wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

Regards

Yes, already went through it. No issues for me... Thanks all!

Excellent and do keep us posted with update on your application as it will be helpful for all of us.

Regards