ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need PEO appointment -Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Deeptil728
BANNED

Need PEO appointment -Urgent

Post by Deeptil728 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 pm

I am looking for a tier 1 general PEO appointment at Croyden at the earliest.Can anyone help me out.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

unfortunatley no one can help you in this matter, you have to search and book it directly from ukba site.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

Deeptil728
BANNED

Re: re

Post by Deeptil728 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 am

Hi Friends,

I had my visa extn. appointment yesterday at Croyden.We have a success story.We got an approval letter from UKBA.Thank God.
and also thanks to ilrpeo [at] yahoo.co.uk..That person arranged one PEO slot for me and dependents.Its very smooth and very reasonable .Also they done our visa documents review without any extra cost. Thank you very much for your support throughout.

anandpathak

Post by anandpathak » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Deeptil728 wrote:Hi Friends,

I had my visa extn. appointment yesterday at Croyden.We have a success story.We got an approval letter from UKBA.Thank God.
and also thanks to ilrpeo [at] yahoo.co.uk..That person arranged one PEO slot for me and dependents.Its very smooth and very reasonable .Also they done our visa documents review without any extra cost. Thank you very much for your support throughout.

How Fake...an advertisement in Disguise...I feel sorry for Moderators who have to put so much effort now in deleting such Posts and feel disappointed with UKBA that in a supposedly honest and process driven country ..thay have created a messy proces which encourages people to pay money to ILLEGAL middlemen the outcome of which could sometime lead to cheating...

I am unhappy that my WORK country is changing for Bad ..like my home country :( and worst the system is being exploited by people of my Home country only .

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Yes a pathetic attempt at placing a disguised advert for what its worth.
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi All,

I agree that selling PEO appointment is bad practice, but on other hand, one should also understand the status of applicant, who has invested 2-3 weeks of nights but not able to get ANY appointment.

Now, using words 'SELLING APPOINTMENT' is also wrong but its actually 'PROVIDING SERVICES'.
But, unfortunatly UKBA has made this process complicated and these so called middleman is getting their benifits.

Can anyone suggest a better solution, if someone does not get appointment (after 2-3 weeks of owling) and they can't send it by POST also due to some personal constraints.
Regards
Ritesh

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

I have same view of Anandpathak.
The current scenario can be changed only by the UKBA by opening more same day appointment centres and make the appointment process more realistic.

After getting hell a lot of money (£1800) why can’t they provide a reasonable service? I think we all need to challenge UKBA for their poor service after getting this big money from us.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 pm

premium postal service is in its pilot stages, i know a few guys who have got their LTRs within 2 weeks of a premium postal application
Manka

Deeptil728
BANNED

Post by Deeptil728 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm

anandpathak wrote:

How bad quality...an advertisement in Disguise...I feel sorry for Moderators who have to put so much effort now in deleting such Posts and feel disappointed with UKBA that in a supposedly honest and process driven country ..thay have created a messy proces which encourages people to pay money to ILLEGAL middlemen the outcome of which could sometime lead to cheating...

I am unhappy that my WORK country is changing for Bad ..like my home country :( and worst the system is being exploited by people of my Home country only .

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey friend what you think??Am an agent??....Am a full time employee like you.Me also tried many more days and nights to get an appointment for our visa extension.But no luck at all.That' s why we are worried,because using postal service sometimes it will take more than 6 months.So we need a PEO appointment.Then, on that day I posted a thread in this forum.And sent mail to some e mail ids,got in the same forum. I also contacted ------- ilrpeo [at] yahoo.co.uk ---------and that person find one slot for me.Now also I strongly recommended you friends, whose desperately need an appointment please contact them,its not an advertisement,because of our experience.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Manka10 wrote:premium postal service is in its pilot stages, i know a few guys who have got their LTRs within 2 weeks of a premium postal application
Is there any information published about this pilot? It's an interesting variation, would like to know more about it, if any information is publicly available.

anandpathak

Post by anandpathak » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Deeptil728 wrote:
anandpathak wrote:

How bad quality...an advertisement in Disguise...I feel sorry for Moderators who have to put so much effort now in deleting such Posts and feel disappointed with UKBA that in a supposedly honest and process driven country ..thay have created a messy proces which encourages people to pay money to ILLEGAL middlemen the outcome of which could sometime lead to cheating...

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey friend what you think??Am an agent??....Am a full time employee like you.Me also tried many more days and nights to get an appointment for our visa extension.But no luck at all.That' s why we are worried,because using postal service sometimes it will take more than 6 months.So we need a PEO appointment.Then, on that day I posted a thread in this forum.And sent mail to some e mail ids,got in the same forum. I also contacted ------- ilrpeo [at] yahoo.co.uk ---------and that person find one slot for me.Now also I strongly recommended you friends, whose desperately need an appointment please contact them,its not an advertisement,because of our experience.

Yes..I do think u r an agent...a supporter of an smart desi who is exploiting the situation illegally. If u r genuine just post your link to linkedin profile and the forum would be sure of your credentials :)

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm

cs95tdg wrote:
Manka10 wrote:premium postal service is in its pilot stages, i know a few guys who have got their LTRs within 2 weeks of a premium postal application
Is there any information published about this pilot? It's an interesting variation, would like to know more about it, if any information is publicly available.
nope, no info anywhere on UKBAs website, just heard from the person who applied but it was a Tier2 sponsored by the company, UKBA doesnt mess around with applications filed by companies anyway :)

dont even know if it will be available for Tier1 G applications
Manka

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 pm

just as I thought, premium postal service is only for Tier2 http://www.ikonlaw.co.uk/tier-2-premium ... 4571583011
Manka

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:10 am

Manka10 wrote:just as I thought, premium postal service is only for Tier2 http://www.ikonlaw.co.uk/tier-2-premium ... 4571583011
That's informative, nevertheless. Thanks for posting.