ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker 2013

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Beeline wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote: in some cases may take considerably longer
Surely, not 5 YEARS longer than the timeframe?!!!
Can you share with us why you' re still waiting for 5 years?

Has your case/application ever being deferred?

Was your application ever sent back to you for completion?

What do you honestly think is the reason for your application being delayed for such a long time?

You have the utmost of complex case!. You should also know that those with complex cases that applied to the previous Minister will still be delayed with the current Minister as the Minister will try to establish why your case is complex.

Surely if you do not have any criminal background or major offenses, there should be nothing to be worried about
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:45 pm

hi beeline , can you give me more detail about your experince with INIS pleas , i know how you feel , its only logic to get answer
Beeline wrote:
irishtobe wrote:i applied in 2008 , still waiting , anyone in the same
Me too, applied Jan 2008!!!

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

hi again intergratedMIGRANT its 5 years do you realize what 5 years of waiting , that matter what complex you have , its very long waiting period .yes or no its all what we deserve is that much to ask for, five years its very long time
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Beeline wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote: in some cases may take considerably longer
Surely, not 5 YEARS longer than the timeframe?!!!
Can you share with us why you' re still waiting for 5 years?

Has your case/application ever being deferred?

Was your application ever sent back to you for completion?

What do you honestly think is the reason for your application being delayed for such a long time?

You have the utmost of complex case!. You should also know that those with complex cases that applied to the previous Minister will still be delayed with the current Minister as the Minister will try to establish why your case is complex.

Surely if you do not have any criminal background or major offenses, there should be nothing to be worried about

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

irishtobe wrote:hi again intergratedMIGRANT its 5 years do you realize what 5 years of waiting , that matter what complex you have , its very long waiting period .yes or no its all what we deserve is that much to ask for, five years its very long time
I totally agree with you. 5 years is a long damn waiting time and its totally unacceptable. But we must agree that this Minister has raised the bar, set a good target and example in regards to citizenship applications.

Ok let me give you a clue about how I think the system works. Whenever INIS are investigation something about an applicant or an applicant has offenses such as drink driving, driving without insurance, 4 times over-speeding offenses etc. INIS tend to deliberately delay the procession of the applicant's application in order to give reasonable time to see if the applicant will re-offend.

They are keeping you on probation if you will. They are simply looking a reason to grant or refuse the applicant's citizenship and its only time will tell!

Thats what I think and a lot of common sense comes into that because at the end of the day, its an honour and a privilege to grant someone citizenship here in Ireland and they only want to grant people with the utmost of good character. Saints if you will.

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm

thanks for your response as my situation , i never had any criminal record last June i had accident in roundabout before the accident i was waiting 4 year and 4 month , i can tell you that i am very clean never never had nothing to do with anything and i can get you 300 good character reference in tow day so why i was waiting for 4 years and 4 month with standard mail response , i know that the minister going true more application than the previous but do you think if someone had accident in roundabout and that where the almost accident happens should be in probation come on
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
irishtobe wrote:hi again intergratedMIGRANT its 5 years do you realize what 5 years of waiting , that matter what complex you have , its very long waiting period .yes or no its all what we deserve is that much to ask for, five years its very long time
I totally agree with you. 5 years is a long damn waiting time and its totally unacceptable. But we must agree that this Minister has raised the bar, set a good target and example in regards to citizenship applications.

Ok let me give you a clue about how I think the system works. Whenever INIS are investigation something about an applicant or an applicant has offenses such as drink driving, driving without insurance etc. INIS tend to deliberately delay the procession of the applicant's application in order to give reasonable time to see if the applicant will re-offend.

They are keeping you on probation if you will.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:32 pm

irishtobe wrote:thanks for your response as my situation , i never had any criminal record last June i had accident in roundabout before the accident i was waiting 4 year and 4 month , i can tell you that i am very clean never never had nothing to do with anything and i can get you 300 good character reference in tow day so why i was waiting for 4 years and 4 month with standard mail response , i know that the minister going true more application than the previous but do you think if someone had accident in roundabout and that where the almost accident happens should be in probation come on
How many times have you been in the adverse attention of the Gardai
Last edited by IntegratedMigrant on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am

does anyone else get a voicemail message after ringing the INIS :S ... Getting so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Angel592 wrote:does anyone else get a voicemail message after ringing the INIS :S ... Getting so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!
try citizenshipinfo@justice.ie they are very quick in reply. include your reference no and person id.

if it is regarding status of the application ask them to specify what stage it is.

good luck. keep us posted about the reply

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Angel592 wrote:does anyone else get a voicemail message after ringing the INIS :S ... Getting so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!
Yes every one gets this recorded message u should keep trying it unless some one ans ur call. If ur lucky u will get thru after few attempt otherwise it goes for long unfortunately :(. I rang they said still waiting for reports :( dont know when this game il over .

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 pm

Virgo wrote:
Yes every one gets this recorded message u should keep trying it unless some one ans ur call. If ur lucky u will get thru after few attempt otherwise it goes for long unfortunately :(. I rang they said still waiting for reports :( dont know when this game il over .
when did u applied?

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 pm

desibuddy wrote:
Virgo wrote:
when did u applied?
Applied june 2012 n u ?

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Virgo wrote:
desibuddy wrote:
Virgo wrote:
when did u applied?
Applied june 2012 n u ?
May 2012 nd got acknowledgement letter on 1st June. january 2013 - on email inquiry told application is at advanced stage of processing.

did u tried the citizenshipinfo@justice.ie for status?

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm

desibuddy wrote:
Virgo wrote:
desibuddy wrote:
Virgo wrote: Yes every one gets this recorded message u should keep trying it unless some one ans ur call. If ur lucky u will get thru after few attempt otherwise it goes for long unfortunately :(. I rang they said still waiting for reports :( dont know when this game il over .
when did u applied?
Applied june 2012 n u ?
May 2012 nd got acknowledgement letter on 1st June. january 2013 - on email inquiry told application is at advanced stage of processing.

No i just tang them n was told that thry are waiting for garda clearance report.i got my aknowledgement letter in ten days since den nothing heard. On what basis u applied for ur application?

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Virgo wrote:
desibuddy wrote:
Virgo wrote:
desibuddy wrote:
when did u applied?
Applied june 2012 n u ?

No i just tang them n was told that thry are waiting for garda clearance report.i got my aknowledgement letter in ten days since den nothing heard. On what basis u applied for ur application?

5yrs stamp 4 -working visa

hope2beirish
Newly Registered

Post by hope2beirish » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi. I sent them an e-mail today and they replied me as 'You will be invited to the next available Citizenship Ceremony, however thedates for Citizenship Ceremonies in 2013 are not yet finalised.' as you see there is no certain date for 2013 yet.. :( good luck to you all..

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 pm

hope2beirish wrote:Hi. I sent them an e-mail today and they replied me as 'You will be invited to the next available Citizenship Ceremony, however thedates for Citizenship Ceremonies in 2013 are not yet finalised.' as you see there is no certain date for 2013 yet.. :( good luck to you all..

when did u applied and on what basis?

saajo
Newly Registered

Post by saajo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 pm

hi all, wondering if i can get some information on this matter.
I applied in march 2012 and got my letter on 2nd april 2012.
I was stopped by gardai in feb 2012. as i had no insurance disc displayed, he asked me to produce the insurance cert within 10 days, which i did.
In april i got a letter to pay a fine for not displaying my insurance disc, which i paid also.
In June 2012my long term residency was approved and i have sent the letter to inis and recieved a letter of confirmation.
In september i have recieved a summon to attend the court for not displaying my insurance disc and cert.
I have attended and showed my insurnace documents and the case was struck off by the judge.
I am just wondering will this have any shadows on my application. your genuine advice will be highly appreciated

hope2beirish
Newly Registered

Post by hope2beirish » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:16 pm

desibuddy wrote:
hope2beirish wrote:Hi. I sent them an e-mail today and they replied me as 'You will be invited to the next available Citizenship Ceremony, however thedates for Citizenship Ceremonies in 2013 are not yet finalised.' as you see there is no certain date for 2013 yet.. :( good luck to you all..

I aplied in May2011 and through my father's citizenship.

eskaybee
Newly Registered

Post by eskaybee » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:15 pm

hope2beirish wrote:
desibuddy wrote:

I aplied in May2011 and through my father's citizenship.
Hearty Congratulations nd all the best :)

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:40 pm

saajo wrote:hi all, wondering if i can get some information on this matter.
I applied in march 2012 and got my letter on 2nd april 2012.
I was stopped by gardai in feb 2012. as i had no insurance disc displayed, he asked me to produce the insurance cert within 10 days, which i did.
In april i got a letter to pay a fine for not displaying my insurance disc, which i paid also.
In June 2012my long term residency was approved and i have sent the letter to inis and recieved a letter of confirmation.
In september i have recieved a summon to attend the court for not displaying my insurance disc and cert.
I have attended and showed my insurnace documents and the case was struck off by the judge.
I am just wondering will this have any shadows on my application. your genuine advice will be highly appreciated
Simple answer would be NO!. What you have is a minor offense and that does not count nowadays in citizenship decision. You may be asked by INIS to produce the receipt of the fine you paid but thats it.

People shouldn't be denied citizenship over a minor offense or a genuine mistake as it is nonsensical.

You should note that if you had no insurance at all, that would have been a different ball game and could lead to refusal of citizenship!.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 am

Its really ironic about the irish and the irish minister of justice .... they want USA to give green card and citizenship to the thousands of illegal irish living in US and doing all illegal stuff...pay no taxes ..

But in their own country they dont want to give citizenship the immigrants living legally for year and contributing to taxes , prsi etc... :roll:
Not waiting any more

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 am

waiting2beirish wrote:Its really ironic about the irish and the irish minister of justice .... they want USA to give green card and citizenship to the thousands of illegal irish living in US and doing all illegal stuff...pay no taxes ..

But in their own country they dont want to give citizenship the immigrants living legally for year and contributing to taxes , prsi etc... :roll:
True. You should also know that Ireland is very backwards compare to the likes of USA. They can never do what USA had done. Not in a million years and that's more Ironic!

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 am

Double standard :!: :?: :!:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:Its really ironic about the irish and the irish minister of justice .... they want USA to give green card and citizenship to the thousands of illegal irish living in US and doing all illegal stuff...pay no taxes ..

True. You should also know that Ireland is very backwards compare to the likes of USA. They can never do what USA had done. Not in a million years and that's more Ironic!

sunnymohsin

Post by sunnymohsin » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 am

HI! there can someone tell what is further processing team is and also i am spouse of an irish citizen with two kids had a stamp visa past many years i just applyd citizenship on 8/11/2011 still waiting can someone tell how long more it can take thanks so much

wish you all best of luck

Soco

Further processing team

Post by Soco » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi every one,

Just got a letter in the post from the further processing team saying that my application is being process and once rest checks completed they will send to minster?

This is the first time I hear from them after the acknowledgment letter
I applied 30/01/ 2012.
Anyone can comment on this?

Many Thank