ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning Period Clarification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kksrirams
Newly Registered

Earning Period Clarification

Post by kksrirams » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi,

I would like to know whether it is mandatory to show proof for 12-months period within last 15 months? I am planning to show 11 months will that pose any problem?

I am a limited company IT contractor and I am eligible for ILR in 1st week of April. I am planning to show earning perid from April-2012 to Feb-2013 (11 months) and within this period (11 months) I have enough earning for the points I am claiming. Cut-off period Feb-2013 will give me 1 whole month (March-2013) to get all the paperwork ready. I have not withdrawn any salary/ divident for March-2012 so I cannot include it in my assessement period.
I reluctant to include March-2013(unless necessary) as it would just give me a week time to get all the paperwork.

Could someone advice please?

Thanks,
Sri

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Earning Period Clarification

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 pm

kksrirams wrote:I would like to know whether it is mandatory to show proof for 12-months period within last 15 months? I am planning to show 11 months will that pose any problem?
I presume you are applying as a T1G Migrant? In which case no, you don't need to submit 12 months of earnings, if you qualify with less. So you will be fine showing 11 months earnings, if you gain the necessary points by doing so.

kksrirams
Newly Registered

Post by kksrirams » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Yes, I am applying as T1G. Many thanks for Clarifying.