ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalization application help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bigfatcat
Newly Registered

naturalization application help

Post by bigfatcat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:08 am

hello every one,
i am bit worried about payment method for AN application (naturalization application).what i know is u can pay by credit/debit card or by cheque. i dont have any credit card but i do have a barclays visa debit card. i am afraid what if bank decline payment to home office. does this happen to any one?
and i am sorry to tell u i am totally ignorant about how to make a cheque. how i should make cheque in the name of home office? do i need a cheque book (which i dont have) or do i have to go to my bank for help to make a cheque? how this cheque stuff works? plzzzzzzz help someone.

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: naturalization application help

Post by vinitmanu » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 am

bigfatcat wrote:hello every one,
i am bit worried about payment method for AN application (naturalization application).what i know is u can pay by credit/debit card or by cheque. i dont have any credit card but i do have a barclays visa debit card. i am afraid what if bank decline payment to home office. does this happen to any one?
and i am sorry to tell u i am totally ignorant about how to make a cheque. how i should make cheque in the name of home office? do i need a cheque book (which i dont have) or do i have to go to my bank for help to make a cheque? how this cheque stuff works? plzzzzzzz help someone.
If you keep enough money in your debit card and inform your Bank about the possible transaction then you should be OK.
Life's too short .. Take it easy !

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

barclays visa debit card--------------Barclays bank is more generous than other bank- so far I know. But let bank know about your transaction.