ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success in Croydon PEO 21 Jan 2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PR2013
Newly Registered

ILR success in Croydon PEO 21 Jan 2013

Post by PR2013 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi all,

This is a great forum and it has helped me a lot with my application.
WP + Tier 1 , 5 year completing for ILR Jan 2013.
No Dependents

Documents
1. Application form + absense sheet
2. Photos
3. Passports
4. Payslips for 12 months
5. Bank statement for 12 month
6. Current Employer letter to confirm salary+business trips + total days of entitled paid leave (not sure if I needed this but they did keep the original letter, i.e. they didn't return the original letter to me)
7. Previous employer letter to confirm business trips + total days of entitled paid leave (not sure if I needed this but they did keep the original letter)
8. Life in UK test

Timings
Arrive at PEO Crydon at 11:20am
Can't remember the exact timing. Below are estimation.
11:20am payment processing
12:40pm Case registration
1:30pm Biomatric
1:45pm informed customer service desk that my biomatric was done 2:30pm Submitted all documents to customer service desk and was told it would take two hours (I had put all my documents in a folder and he took the whole folder.)
4:00pm A case worker calle dme and said it's all done

Will be getting card in 5-7 working days.

Thanks all again.

pbstoilr
Newly Registered

Post by pbstoilr » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Congratulations!!!
Based on your timings it seems they took more than 4.5 hrs to decide your application (as sole applicant). Can you please provide info why they delayed the process at each stage? Actually my appointment is at 1pm next week and wondering whether they were delaying for everyone or one off case.

PR2013
Newly Registered

Post by PR2013 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 am

Hi pbstoilr,

I am not sure why they took so long. There were more people in the morning than in the afternoon though. My appointment was at 12:00 so it might be staff taking lunch breaks?

The Biometric enrolment itself was fast but it took quite a while for the biometric information to register in their system.

Bring a book or something with you while waiting :)

Deepa999

Post by Deepa999 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Congratulations PR2013

Deepa

MARCH

WORK PERMIT APPROVAL LETTER

Post by MARCH » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi,

Do they ask/check for original work permit approval letter when deciding your application as mine is lost and i will be applying for ILR shortly? Would it be ok if i have p60 for last four years which was issude by the same employer just in case?

Your reply will be highly appriciated.

Regards,.....

PR2013
Newly Registered

BRP card received

Post by PR2013 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 pm

I rang DX on 25th Jan, told them who I am expecting a delivery from and my name and address. I was then informed that it's out for delivery. I asked for the tracking number on the phone and rescheduled it for today. Just got the post 10 min ago.

It's not easy to contact DX. Just be patient with the automated system and if you hold the line, eventually someone will answer the call.

PR2013
Newly Registered

Re: WORK PERMIT APPROVAL LETTER

Post by PR2013 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 pm

[quote="MARCH"]Hi,

Do they ask/check for original work permit approval letter when deciding your application as mine is lost and i will be applying for ILR shortly? Would it be ok if i have p60 for last four years which was issude by the same employer just in case?

Your reply will be highly appriciated.

Regards,.....[/quote]

Hi there,
Not sure about the work permit approval letter. I just included my letter with all other documents. I don't think there will be a problem if you don't have it since it's not required. But I can't be 100% sure.

I didn't give them any P60. So I don't think you need it but just bring them with you just in case.