ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Premium Service - anybody want to Join ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Super Premium Service - anybody want to Join ?

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi,

I need to apply for my Tier-1 General Extension with 1 dependent before 24th February. I am not able to get a PEO appointment (myself or solicitor). I have just seen Super Premium Service in UKBA website.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... r-premium/

We can book a day for £6000 (upto 4 Main Applicants + 10 Dependents) + Normal PEO application fee. ( £6000 should be shared by group )

If anybody can join as a group, we can book this service together. I know its a bit high in cost, but i don't want my Passport to be away for 5 - 6 months (postal application).

Please any one who are interested, share your thoughts here..

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Nobody interested ?

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 pm

not able to get appointment even through solicitors? then either you didnt try early enough or you havent spoken to enough solicitors
Manka

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 am

Manka10 wrote:not able to get appointment even through solicitors? then either you didnt try early enough or you havent spoken to enough solicitors
I did try and contacted enough representatives. Everybody said its not easy to get family slot.

Anyway, i am not here to talk about what i have done or not.. anybody interested in forming a group for Super Premium ?

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:09 am

adityaisukapalli wrote:Anyway, i am not here to talk about what i have done or not
I doubt if there is anything else to talk about.
Manka

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 am

anybody interested in joining with me for a Super Premium service ?

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:52 pm

do the math. £6,000 shared by 4 is £1,500 per sharing applicant. This is payable in addition to the application fee.

Are OISC advisers charging up to this to represent an application at a PEO (including a booked appointment)? Most people I know will take a chance with the late night search but then again most people I know are not all the people there is.

I doubt if the target audience of this super premium service are people staying up late searching for appointments in the first place.

Good luck and hope you find people willing to share.
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!