ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion regarding Payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tandes
Newly Registered

Confusion regarding Payslips

Post by tandes » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 am

Dear All

I have worked in 2 different jobs and have earned above the required 35K. However I left my second job (part-time) in Nov/2012. If i show earnings for Jan to Dec then I dont have a payslip for my second job for Dec. Is this acceptable? As the guidance notes says I need to provide payslips covering the entire 12 month period.

Another question - For my second job I have Sep payslip missing. Even if I dont claim that months pay I meet the requirement. Can i claim only Jan-Aug and Oct-Nov?
If not, I will have to ask my previous employer for a print-out and to stamp and sign it.

Thank you

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm

If you are going to claim previous earnings points using your income from your second job during the month of Nov 12, then you need to show evidence from two sources for it. But if you aren't using it towards your previous earnings, then you don't.

You don't need to claim income from all employers or for all 12 months (so long as you gain the necessary points), so if you don't need the income from the month of Sep & your previous earnings period is Jan to Nov 2012, then I see no issue with this.

tandes
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by tandes » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you cs95tdg
:)