ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent help need plz

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilal_mushtaq2003
Newly Registered

very urgent help need plz

Post by bilal_mushtaq2003 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi,

I have been doing MBA-Top up and successfully passed all the modules but was unsuccessful with my Dissertation.. I have spent 24 months in this country and i require to re submit my dissertation. my visa is expiring on 3rd february i want to ask that what is the procedure of getting visa for the dissertation again... do i need to apply it from back home or can i apply from here. Do i have to submit the dissertation from the same college or shall i do top-up again from some other university which is of one year?

Thanks

Deviser

Re: very urgent help need plz

Post by Deviser » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 pm

bilal_mushtaq2003 wrote:Hi,

I have been doing MBA-Top up and successfully passed all the modules but was unsuccessful with my Dissertation.. I have spent 24 months in this country and i require to re submit my dissertation. my visa is expiring on 3rd february i want to ask that what is the procedure of getting visa for the dissertation again... do i need to apply it from back home or can i apply from here.
You cannot extend your visa just on the basis of writing dissertation.
bilal_mushtaq2003 wrote: Do i have to submit the dissertation from the same college or shall i do top-up again from some other university which is of one year?

Thanks
Ask to your college or University about this. I think you only need to submit dissertation again to University, which you can even do from your home country by post. If dissertation will successful, Uni will send you degree through courier. Usually universities do that but confirm it before you leave UK.

farhan984
Newly Registered

Re: very urgent help need plz

Post by farhan984 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:51 pm

bilal_mushtaq2003 wrote:Hi,

I have been doing MBA-Top up and successfully passed all the modules but was unsuccessful with my Dissertation.. I have spent 24 months in this country and i require to re submit my dissertation. my visa is expiring on 3rd february i want to ask that what is the procedure of getting visa for the dissertation again... do i need to apply it from back home or can i apply from here. Do i have to submit the dissertation from the same college or shall i do top-up again from some other university which is of one year?

Thanks
You can apply from within UK and you need to speak to your University, they should be able to issue you a CAS (they will retake your semester including dissertation). You may not solely get CAS only for dissertation. But your University/College must be able to issue a new CAS if you repeat the whole semester which includes dissertation.

-Farhan